Adult season card

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ThatJa

Bigger Blade than United's Arab Emirate
Reaction score
Without going into all the details I have one question.

If a female adult buys a season ticket and then at a later date discovers she can't attend matches can a male adult use her season card for the season? Or is that against the clubs policy?

If a female adult buys a season ticket and then at a later date discovers she can't attend matches can a male adult use her season card for the season? Or is that against the clubs policy?

There are better ways of saying a sex change is happening.....

Just use the card anyway. They don't check. I've let others use mine a few times.

I think so but you both won't be counted in the official attendance figure.

I don't think the club are too keen on people using cards that aren't theirs, but without a steward physically checking the name on the card they wouldn't really know. i think a light flashes above the turnstiles when an adult card is scanned, then a different light flashes if its a concession card etc.

I don't think the club are too keen on people using cards that aren't theirs, but without a steward physically checking the name on the card they wouldn't really know. i think a light flashes above the turnstiles when an adult card is scanned, then a different light flashes if its a concession card etc.

I have never seen anyone stopped.

If you hang fire, Barney will be able to sell you one pretty cheap. :)

However beware, there are still no LGBT toilets at The Lane.

You'll be fine.
I think they run checks a couple of times a season, but I think that is more to do with Adults using concession tickets hence the lights above the turn styles inside.

I haven't been checked once in the past 2 seasons, this season i never renewed but an opportunity has arisen that may be too good to turn down. Although i may have to go to games in drag now o_O:D

I haven't been checked once in the past 2 seasons, this season i never renewed but an opportunity has arisen that may be too good to turn down. Although i may have to go to games in drag now o_O:D

That's the too good to be true opportunity isn't it ?

The light comes up green or amber. If its amber it means you're a concession. There's no pink or blue lights.

JL, if that stands for Jill you should be ok, however have a fuckin shave first,

I got stopped a few seasons ago as I borrowed someone's junior card as they couldn't attend (I was 35 at the time). The Steward asked if it was my card and I said not. Let me in anyway.

Have never heard of an adult being checked that they are actually the person listed on the card - I think that they are purely looking for adults purchasing junior tickets for themselves hence the lights.

I think that if I had done it multiple times they would have confiscated the card (as they should).

Transitioning, gender dysmorphic disorder, LGBT, fuck me when I were a lad you didn't know what you were till somebody interfered with you at the pictures, hopefully a nice boy

Chase me come on chase me

In the small print it does say that season tickets are not transferable. If you give your ticket to someone else and they cause trouble it's you that's for the high jump. What happens in practice I've no idea

In the small print it does say that season tickets are not transferable. If you give your ticket to someone else and they cause trouble it's you that's for the high jump. What happens in practice I've no idea
I'd imagine a curved run up
Ever increasing levels of a horizontal bar
A big mat on the other side
Repetition

That's it, really

The light comes up green or amber. If its amber it means you're a concession. There's no pink or blue lights.

A cock and balls or a vagina flash up for milliseconds, the stewards have special contact lenses in to detect them.

Never happened to me but just tell em you gave the wrong one to your gurt and she's gone in on yours and is now in the bog with a severe period if they wanna check
I'd love to see that conversation take place. Guaranteed to work, I'd say.

Back
Top Bottom