Adrian Heath

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

yuley82

Member Me?
Reaction score
i can't believe this numpty will be managing the former world player of the year Kaka for Orlando City on Sunday.. I'm gonna break football Manager back out on laptop maybe that will give me enough credentials to get a job, I wouldn't mind managing in America I could certainly handle the weather an lifestyle.

Remember how bad the port vale night was and how bleak things were. Next year could well be our 5th season in league one... Funny old game init

And yet I clearly recall the clamour by the fans for his appointment based on his promising record and reputation as an assistant boss!

And yet I clearly recall the clamour by the fans for his appointment based on his promising record and reputation as an assistant boss!

I don't. I recall a lot of disquiet given his average record at Burnley and the fact that he was the only person prepared to work under McDonald's financial constraints..

Not aimed at you Blade but everyone who thinks Clough should go if we don't go up this season needs to take a step back and think about all the numpties waiting in the wings to take over.

Not aimed at you Blade but everyone who thinks Clough should go if we don't go up this season needs to take a step back and think about all the numpties waiting in the wings to take over.

And I'm sure the club will find the biggest one of the lot

Back
Top Bottom