Adidas Shirt Sizing

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Gabsblade

Reaction score
After not intending to get the new home shirt I`ve now decided I should order one. I remember a few people on here though saying that they were quite a small fitting. I normally take Large, and i`m sure that my Macron ones are L, but anyone recommend I get the Adidas one in XL? Don`t want to get it all the way out here to Oz and it not fit!

Cheers,
UTB,
Gary.

Wouldn't bother just yet. The logo, with it's bed sheet background, is an embarrassment and will surely be changed?

upload_2014-8-31_7-30-38.png

Looks like we're not the only ones, and they've got the adidas logo in the wrong place...

upload_2014-8-31_7-31-43.png
This how it should have been done. Anything on a 'varied' background should be done with a 'stroke' on the letters/logo. Simples.

Brandless-Southampton-14-15-Home-Kit+%281%29.jpg

I'd definitely go one up mate. I'm usually a small/medium in regular fitting football shirts, got a medium this time and I only just get away with it, it is very close fitting. Thought I might have to get an L but it would look like a dress on me!

I am a size 12(women's size) and had to buy a large men's shirt . It is like a dress on me and I do like to wear it over layers in winter but I normally get a medium men's shirt.

Gabsblade
The shirts are tight fitting around the belly, so without being personal, if you've got a belly and you normally take a large, go for an XL.

I'm a medium but I've had to get a large and it still isn't loose fitting.

You struggling in yours Ken?

Ha - gone beyond wearing the shirt now Swizzler :rolleyes:

Body too knacked these days to even train with the lads now.

Still have a white Macron, Redtooth sponsored, away shirt, unsoiled, unblemished, never worn, BNWT

My son Tom's new shirt is a small men's. He is eleven today! :eek:

By the time he is twenty we reckon he will be size;

XXXXXXL.

What a load of crap this all is. :confused:

HH

Back
Top Bottom