Adams to score a vital goal

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hope so, a good brace against spurs so everything else should be easy, I said in an earlier post that higdon may have a part to play. UTB

He is a lively player that makes things happen. He showed what he is all about against Spurs.

How long was he on for? He has disappeared from the first time since he played against Spurs. Sometimes warming the bench since then.

Just saying how I saw it. He was on for about 60/70 minutes and didn't really threaten much. It might be that he's still best utilised as an impact player from the bench.

Higgo for me...has anyone seen him btw?

If he had been on 10-15mins earlier i think my premunition would have been true. He looked sharp and I was calling for him for most of the 2nd half. Flynn for all his workmanlike performances, just isn't fast enough.

Haven't seen it back, but that was one of the best Blades goals I've seen in awhile (and then he repeat's for the disallowed effort!)
power,pace and a reyt finish.

Get him up to speed for a starting birth in next season's first eleven.

If he had been on 10-15mins earlier i think my premunition would have been true. He looked sharp and I was calling for him for most of the 2nd half. Flynn for all his workmanlike performances, just isn't fast enough.

Thought Flynny was a little braveheart last night. Our best player by far.

Haven't seen it back, but that was one of the best Blades goals I've seen in awhile (and then he repeat's for the disallowed effort!)
power,pace and a reyt finish.

Get him up to speed for a starting birth in next season's first eleven.

A good pre-season and he could be some player.

Reminds me of Oxlade-Chamberlain with his build and playing style

Back
Top Bottom