Accessibility to Matches

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

catchamatch

Reaction score
Hi Blades fans,

I am a Final Year Computer Science student developing an online solution that aims to give football fans greater access to football matches, particularly away games. If you find time could you please complete my questionnaire is regarding accessibility to football matches for research in my Final Year Project. If you could take the time to complete this questionnaire and feedback will be taken on board. Thank you in advance for your time.

https://goo.gl/forms/HboHft3j6QGsrO053

Done,and good luck. Except I'm on it already. Will have the website up in about 10 mins. :)

Hi Blades fans,

I am a Final Year Computer Science student developing an online solution that aims to give football fans greater access to football matches, particularly away games. If you find time could you please complete my questionnaire is regarding accessibility to football matches for research in my Final Year Project. If you could take the time to complete this questionnaire and feedback will be taken on board. Thank you in advance for your time.

https://goo.gl/forms/HboHft3j6QGsrO053

Done.

I hope you're not trying to muscle in on my already existing unicycle-share business though. :mad:

I assumed this was going to be a child safety questionnaire, when I saw the title...............bit disappointed if I'm honest.

But did it anyway, good luck ;)

So you're basically aiming to push out a website that would allow people to offer and find a car share opportunity for an away match.

Your poll kind of assumes everyone would be interested in this.

Filled it in anyway... good luck.

So you're basically aiming to push out a website that would allow people to offer and find a car share opportunity for an away match.

Your poll kind of assumes everyone would be interested in this.

Filled it in anyway... good luck.

It dosen't assume anything. That's why the guy is canvassing views. Personally I think it's a brilliant idea as it could save a lot of people a lot of money,introduce people,make new friends and reconnect with what being a football fan is all about.
But crack on with the cynicism. The world hasn't got enough of that.

Done.

Do you need to consider today's ruling on Uber and the status of their drivers?

For rideshare it's different as far as I'm aware. There is a company in the UK who do it for general trips called blablacar which is quite popular so I imagine this is something similar. And when I say "I imagine" I obviously mean I have basically no idea.

Not looked at the questionnaire, but worked on something similar to the suggestions above. . . Binned it due to apparent lack of interest.

If it works owt like the other car shares I've been involved with it means I take my car every time and sometimes I get a fiver for my trouble.Great idea when it works but too many people want something for nothing these days.

Thank you all Blades fans that have completed the questionnaire, it is really appreciated and a great help! As to comments about Uber it's similar idea but it's not about the driver making profit whereas Uber is.

Back
Top Bottom