Access to Westfield corner stand

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

cjx blade

Reaction score
Probably quicker on here asking this than ringing up and listening to let me hold you.

Does anyone know if there is lift access to the corner stand between the south stand and the away stand. Ive had an accident and could do with having a bit more room so this is an option but I cant get up many stairs and I know theres a lot in that stand.

Not 100% certain, but not that I've ever noticed, although I haven't been looking.

You're right about lots of stairs and if there is no lift, that stand would be the least suitable choice for you.

Don't think so cjx blade - I don't think they would encourage people up there who couldn't get down of their own volition in case of an evacuation.

I'd ask to see if you can get on the lower tier near the away fans disabled section as a one-off. Presume the other away fans will be upstairs.

I've gone in there quite a bit this season and I can't recall any, unless there's some on either side near South Stand and the away end upper.

There is no lift access to any of the terraces in the ground. They're usually pretty good as transfering your ticket into the disabled seats front row of JSS (with ample leg room) if you ring the ticket office and explain your temporary injuries. You can enter and exit on level ground under the streetwise corner (or whatever its called these days).

There are lifts in the John Street stand but not over that side, as far as I can recall.
You may have to use John Street instead.

Thanks so much for the help. Looks like it JSS for me tonight then.

To be perfectly clear - these lifts are in the exec entrance (glass fronted entrance manned by security) not the standard concourse
They lead to the bar, the exec boxes and the function rooms (recently been done out I believe) but you do get access to the seats in the JSS from there.
If I were you I would call the club in advance and see if that is a method of access you can use.

Cheers
Ken

Back
Top Bottom