A good few football contracts end today - Will this start business?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The_Green_Man

Slave to the NHS.
Reaction score
It is common knowledge that traditionally a good few football contracts end on the 30th June as a general ruling really, which means that a good few players will become available to us as of tomorrow should we wish to go on the sniff...

Quite simple question really.....Taking our situation into consideration, will we be taking advantage of this?

It is common knowledge that traditionally a good few football contracts end on the 30th June as a general ruling really, which means that a good few players will become available to us as of tomorrow should we wish to go on the sniff...

Quite simple question really.....Taking our situation into consideration, will we be taking advantage of this?

No.

Yes.

Possibly.

My answer is in the style of that bloke in the vicar of dibley

Depends if they're willing to play for free...

Who know, but my guess will be that we'll be searching for a new excuse

No.

There's more chance of me winning Miss World, and I've not even entered.

Let's go with what we've got and then not panic buy in January

Back
Top Bottom