599 pounds for a shirt!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Offer them £150 for it
The worst they can say is "no"

so close but yet so far! I need this one to finish my collection. so when i saw it on T'ebay I was super excited.
but alas they want 600 quid for it.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-5-5-She...396254?hash=item2a715ab45e:g:nJQAAOSwmfhX5L4I

ha. oh well.
Try this site. https://www.classicfootballshirts.c...elsu8zZiRPBqxak4gpfPmCDEtQYg8VQGGkaAkSP8P8HAQ

Bought several things off here, great service. If you cant find something particularl on there, then its worth emailing them because not everything is listed on the website.

Seller is clearly a few short of a full collection themselves if they expect someone to pay that.

Rare or not, it's in shocking nick.

I used to have that shirt dont know where it is not seen it for ages dont think Ive thrown it out prob be in the loft

Saw that the other day when I went on to see how much the emerald green ones were fetching. Nearly cured my hiccups, that.

United fans do seem to love a good vintage shirt, there is always a scramble for them. I once tried selling a 1979 WBA shirt that came into my possession, I couldn't give it away.

Try this site. https://www.classicfootballshirts.c...elsu8zZiRPBqxak4gpfPmCDEtQYg8VQGGkaAkSP8P8HAQ

Bought several things off here, great service. If you cant find something particularl on there, then its worth emailing them because not everything is listed on the website.

I think the guy that runs this site is a blade, isn't he? I rang them up for the white Sheffield United (wards) away shirt just before Huddersfield PO and explained I needed it for the match.

The guy sent it Special Delivery at no extra cost - as he was a blade and wanted to make sure I had the shirt for the day.

I think the guy that runs this site is a blade, isn't he? I rang them up for the white Sheffield United (wards) away shirt just before Huddersfield PO and explained I needed it for the match.

The guy sent it Special Delivery at no extra cost - as he was a blade and wanted to make sure I had the shirt for the day.
I didnt know that, but will bear it in mind.

I went on a stag do and they had a 'full kit wanker' night - so we all had to find really obscure, cheap, horrible kits.

I was struggling to find something and so called them up, he invited me down and said I could go looking through their warehouse to try and find something. In the end he found me a NK Maribo training kit for under a tenner, glorious.

We have good post office in Poland,we are not riding horses anymore:) so delivery to Europe takes about 3-5 days,USA ,Asia 5-7 days,Australia,Japan about 7-9 days.

Cos they ate 'em ;)

It was probably made there in the first place ! (Maybe even last week...)
;)

So how much did the white Wards shirt cost? Bert has one which was given to him, he never wears it.

VS........You do know you can get a suit tailor made for you of fine Yorkshire worsted for less, they're having a right punt AT £600

My advice, wait till the end of the auction then make them an offer.......

(or doesn't that work?)

Bought several things off here, great service. If you cant find something particular on there, then its worth emailing them because not everything is listed on the website.

I pretty much check that site every day :D bought a couple of bits. Had the chance once to swap about 4 kits of mine (non-united) and 50 quid to get this shirt but the deal didn't sit right. I kinda regret that decision sometimes

I pretty much check that site every day :D bought a couple of bits. Had the chance once to swap about 4 kits of mine (non-united) and 50 quid to get this shirt but the deal didn't sit right. I kinda regret that decision sometimes
The've got this one in at the moment - https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/1990-92-sheffield-united-home-shirt-w-tags-l.html

With original tags on too.

Its a Large though, and I'd usually plump for a medium - is it worth a £99 gamble?!

The've got this one in at the moment - https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/1990-92-sheffield-united-home-shirt-w-tags-l.html

With original tags on too.

Its a large though, and I'd usually plump for a medium - is it worth a £99 gamble?!

99 pounds seems a lot to me for that shirt though it is new and classic football shirts do sell at a premium. I guess I'd be wanting to pay around 35-50 for that. If you plump for a medium I'd look for a medium I have a few large shirts and I don't really like wearing em.

I didnt know that, but will bear it in mind.

I went on a stag do and they had a 'full kit wanker' night - so we all had to find really obscure, cheap, horrible kits.

I was struggling to find something and so called them up, he invited me down and said I could go looking through their warehouse to try and find something. In the end he found me a NK Maribo training kit for under a tenner, glorious.

Quality

So how much did the white Wards shirt cost? Bert has one which was given to him, he never wears it.

Not a great deal TBH probably about £35... (It probably cost more new)... Which I was surprised about as it is one of my favourite kits.

£600 for a football shirt? Really?
Fuckinell
If you think that's alot, you should see some of the prices programmes go for.
If you wanted a Sheff Utd at home to Wolves in the FA Cup 1946/7 single sheet programme, expect to pay in excess of 3k...... Assuming you can find one. Rarer than rocking horse shit

Back
Top Bottom