3 Worst Cloughs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Clough Williams Ellis for the cafe at the top of Snowden.

Although the same could appear in the Best Cloughs thread for Portmerion.:)

Well, one coughing fit resulted in my linguinal hernia .......... Oh, three worst CLOUGHS. :oops:

I once took a dog to cruffs, oh sorry Clough's :)

Well, one coughing fit resulted in my linguinal hernia .......... Oh, three worst CLOUGHS. :oops:

"Linguinal"? I think you're confusing it with a type of pasta.

The word is "inguinal" - I should know. In my teens I went in Lodge Moor Hospital for a hernia op. It was on my right side and therefore a "right inguinal hernia" and when I came round afterwards feeling extremely groggy due to the general anaesthetic I was wearing a plastic tag round my wrist with my name and "R.I.H" written on it.

Unfortunately, I read it as "R.I.P".

The word is "inguinal" - I should know. In my teens I went in Lodge Moor Hospital for a hernia op. It was on my right side and therefore a "right inguinal hernia" and when I came round afterwards feeling extremely groggy due to the general anaesthetic I was wearing a plastic tag round my wrist with my name and "R.I.H" written on it.

Could be worse. Could have been 'DNR'.

Clough in County Down is all I could think of - a bit harsh to call it in the worst 3, the scenery is lovely.

you're right. Probably didn't have my glasses on when I researched it on google :)
But the Dr. I saw didn't correct me when I mentioned it to her so they can get it wrong too ;)

Clough in County Down is all I could think of - a bit harsh to call it in the worst 3, the scenery is lovely.

Beautiful part of the world, as you leave the Kingdom of Mourne towards Strangford. My summer holiday beckons and I shall be walking in this area. Maybe have an ice cream at Newcastle afterwards. It's certainly not negative or boring.

Back
Top Bottom