2014-2015 - The Season of retribution.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Chezzy_Blade

Reaction score
Just imagine it, finally get promoted from this soul stealer of a league after enduring a fair share of pain in just a few seasons but last night we had the opportunity to get a bit of well deserved justice back and we took it with both hands.

If we were to make this the season of retribution and settle some old footballing scores on our route to promotion, who would be on your hit list and why?

Just imagine it, finally get promoted from this soul stealer of a league after enduring a fair share of pain in just a few seasons but last night we had the opportunity to get a bit of well deserved justice back and we took it with both hands.

If we were to make this the season of retribution and settle some old footballing scores on our route to promotion, who would be on your hit list and why?

Not a big fan of retribution tbf, but I would like us to beat Bristol City by a cricket score so I could milk it with my many Bristol City mates. It would also be nice to stuff Yeovil after they beat us in the playoffs a couple of yrs ago. Beating Weeds and the Fowls in a cup would be sweet and Man Ure 5-0 in the Fa cup just cos I dislike them.

Not asking for much!

Knock Arsenal out of a cup in the most controversial manner possible
Beat Wednesday 4-0 en route to a cup final
Win the cup final
Earn promotion with 6 matches to spare at Barnsley
Pass the pigs and leeds on the way up

Am I being greedy?

Weird when you think that the whole Arsenal cheating thing happened 15 years ago yet Wenger is still the gaffer down there.

A crack at Leeds would be most welcome here as well, I know we did em in the cup back in our triple assault season but I simply don't like them so to beat them against would be great.

Burnley is another for me, if only for the taunting and grief they stirred up on Wembley way after the match.

And Palace as well for that Hopkins goal that made a scar that still to this day hasn't healed.

Beat Arsenal 1-0 in the FA Cup Third round with a handballed goal that was 6 yards offside. Then a late winner at swine cottage in Round Four. Also a 5-0 win on the last day against Chesterfield that seals promotion for us and relegates them by 1 goal.

Beat Wendys last minute at swillsboro, then liverpool home in rnd4, Win all our home games and pick up points away ,be up by easter. Wendys, dirty leeds and dont care who else go down .How about Palace in 3rd round of F.A CUP BDTBL. !!!.

I also forgot about Hans Segers and Gareth Ainsworth! Could we arrange for them to be present at one of the games in some kind of punditry role, and for a Jose Baxter piledriver to remove some teeth and break their noses?

Win the cup final

Am I being greedy?
No you're not,infact i think you're being a bit lenient.

Win the cup final

Am I being greedy?

I'd just add beat Hull City and Wolves in the cup and win every local derby this season :D

I'll go for a very small ask, beat Oldham home and away. Horrible team who seem to hate us for some reason.

I'll never stop hating Barnsley.

Does anyone have any dislike toward Everton who were the main beneficiaries of those events in May 1994?

Back
Top Bottom