2-0 again , same game plan ,

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

blade too long

weve come home
Reaction score
1-0 up , pretend to be gash , then hit them with the second , well thats my interpretation
mc nulty again , looking the business

bristol city drawing posh and swindon losing good night , 3 points off 2nd with a game in hand

slowly, slowly catchy monkey. Great result tonight. Mcnulty really getting into his stride now as well. Wheat and chaff starting to seperate now too.

All we need is Nade and we will crush this division.

True in every sense.

christian-nade.jpg

McNulty scores for the fourth league match in a row.

Guess who the last person to do that was?

Thought we looked good at times going forward. Murphy was excellent. Once again we were up against a bigger team and I thought we looked shaky at the back at times - but still managed to keep a 2nd consecutive clean sheet. Basham looked much better in central defence but McGahey made some very poor decisions.

All in all two good wins. Would still like a couple of decent loan signings - a striker and central defender.

While I am confident because of the form we are in at the moment we have to remember that other teams have games in hand too. We are by no means on the verge of the top 2 just yet but we are heading towards playing more bottom half teams. So far we've had a lot of tough games this year.

McNulty scores for the fourth league match in a row.

Guess who the last person to do that was?

Mr Evans. He scored in 7 consecutive games

17/3/12 Tranmere H 1
20/3/12 Notts Co A 1
28/3/12 Chesterfield H 3
31/3/12 Hartlepool A 1
7/4/12 Bournemouth H 1
10/4/12 Rochdale A 2
14/4/12 Orient H 1

He missed the next game for some reason...

Record since we lost the first two games P11 W7 D2 L2 pts 23. Automatic promotion form.

Yep. Also worth remembering that only 5 out of those 11 games have been at home, and some of the away trips have been among the toughest we are likely to face, potentially.

Nice to win a home game fairly comfortably without resorting to last minute goals! Still not convinced with that defence, we need a dominant centre half that wins all the first balls.I'm hoping this possible loan player in is that type of defender.

shows the task that Clough took on , a year after coming hes rebuilt 90% of the team , if you take murphy came on as a sub
in the circumstances its impressive

And only 1 player from that starting 11 started the match tonight.

no harm in pointing out quite often we are averaging more than the equivalent 2 points a game in recent form

Back
Top Bottom