100%

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

TJB.

"What's the biggest room in your house?..."
Reaction score
That's all I ask. 100% effort from whichever XI start the game. If that happens and we lose, fair enough.

Most of those lads on the pitch barely gave 50%.

Yet again we manage to make a lowly side (no disrespect) look like Barcelona. They didn't even get out of third gear.

I left with 20 mins to go tonight; the earliest I've ever left a match. I couldn't hack it any longer. The football we're playing is making me change my habits as a spectator.

Worst performance I think I've ever seen (over 14 years watching). Just feel dreadful.

Where the fuck do we go from here?

I hear you, TJB. Absolute bare minimum is 100% effort. If we still lose having given our all, so be it. But our lot were nowhere near putting a shift in which is unforgiveable.

People were singing "You're not fit to wear the shirt" . They aren't even fit enough to wear the shorts and socks let alone the fucking shirt

People were singing "You're not fit to wear the shirt" . They aren't even fit enough to wear the shorts and socks let alone the fucking shirt

Roy, I've followed your posts since you were only on BladesMad. You've usually been a fairly quiet poster. But recently you've been expressing your thoughts more and more on various threads, the same kind of despair I'm feeling.

Again, it's a case of the football being played changing the usual attitudes and behaviors of fans. I can't recall it being this bad in my lifetime.

Sheffield United are making people do and say different things at the moment. For the worst.

Roy, I've followed your posts since you were only on BladesMad. You've usually been a fairly quiet poster. But recently you've been expressing your thoughts more and more on various threads, the same kind of despair I'm feeling.

Again, it's a case of the football being played changing the usual attitudes and behaviors of fans. I can't recall it being this bad in my lifetime.

Sheffield United are making people do and say different things at the moment. For the worst.
People are hurting. It's understandable. It's not even embarrassing anymore, it's just downright hurtful

I've always be classed as a 'clapper' since I started posting on Blades forums but I just find the whole club from top to bottom a total embarrassment to me as a supporter at the moment. These people represent me as a Sheffield United fan. We are the ones who it really hurts. We are the ones who invest so much time in a club that gives you absolutely nothing back. We are the ones that carry around a bad result with us all week. We are the ones feeling embarrassed to say we support a club that we have grown up with.

I simply feel cheated by what is happening at Bramall Lane at the moment. I keep thinking of that Tweet Phipps put out after we sold Murphy and brought in nobody of "We have a great team, we are second in the league...." and it just saddens me. Most of us knew what was coming (though I don't think anyone saw it getting this bad) but we once again just plodded along hoping for the best. It's just so naive

As for the players..............if anyone really thinks they deserve anything other than the abuse they are getting then I'm on a different planet to them. They are treating the fans and even the people that pay them like total mugs.

Back
Top Bottom