10 games unbeaten

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yes, great result but more importantly, cracking performance and the run continues. I think we are also improving with every game.

Disappointed not to win, but in a good way if that's possible.

I didn't expect ten games ago that we'd be leading twice away to second in the table. And I didn't think we had the bite to come back after a huge blow like going behind must have been today.

Very good result. Ten goals in our last three games. Unbeaten in ten, seven wins. All the marks of real contenders.

That's a Utd team showing heart! Happy with that result and it's looking like Mr Sharp has found his form again!
Well done lads n things can only get better under the watchful eye of Chrissy Wilder!

Another 17 attempts with 9 on target..........what the fucks happening?

Looking at the stats, I reckon they will be fairly pleased with a point considering they had 3 shots on target and we had 9 shots on target. Good spirit from the team from being 2-1 up to going 3-2 down to then get an equaliser and still be going for the win.

Possession
Home51%
Away49%
Shots
Home8
Away17
Shots on Target
Home3
Away9
Corners
Home6
Away8
Fouls
Home13
Away14

there you go but how come we got 4 bookings ??

Sounded like a good game, shame we couldn't get the three points today.

Great effort lads.
UTB!

Sounded a cracking game, CW and AK are creating a team that looks to win every game after previous managers a total breath of fresh air, credit to Bradford for having the same desire. To take the lead twice then to go behind showed great character and desire to come back, something we haven't seen too often over the last few years. Maybe we could have cleared our lines a little better and got tighter to Clarke but the unbeaten run continues on wards and upwards.

Billy is doing what he's always done and scoring in bursts. He's now scored more than he did last season at this stage when most thought he had a good start.

I've posted before when he was getting a bit of stick, Sharp will get us 20+ goals maybe even pushing 30 if the team plays well all season. Our concern shouldn't be with him, it should be finding another striker who can chip in with 10-15. Hopefully Clarke or maybe Lavery will get going when they get a few games, if not we need to bring one in in January. Cracking result UTB!

IMG_1418.JPG

Looks good, I'd say the only real blot on that is the draw at fleetwood

Reactions: Dkc
Possession
Home51%
Away49%
Shots
Home8
Away17
Shots on Target
Home3
Away9
Corners
Home6
Away8
Fouls
Home13
Away14

there you go but how come we got 4 bookings ??

Looks like we were the better side and should have won with those stats, the negative is that according to that they scored from every shot on target. However what a transformation, carry on like this and we are going up.

I'm pissed off beyond belief today :mad:

That had 3-0 to us all over it if we hadn't played Basham .

What in God's name were we doing playing that useless piece of shit :mad:

Love our never say die attitude what a contrast to last season when we would have given up at 2-1 down

Back
Top Bottom