Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. TarquinDelouche

CONFIRMED Rhian Brewster

Be rude of me to not post on this thread, tbh. I miss anything?
  2. TarquinDelouche

It’s a praise to the Blades

Again... cunto... that's a 9 year old boy you're talking about. Try to remember what it was like being that age. Now, take a thousand-mile step back from that where there is no mention of the Blades in the media, no other kids in school to discuss them with. If you can't do that, then you have...
  3. TarquinDelouche

Not to have you show how much of a cunt you can be.
  4. TarquinDelouche

You’re wrong. It actually says more about you.
  5. TarquinDelouche

You can lead the horse to water, but you can’t force the stream to keep flowing.
  6. TarquinDelouche

A neutrals view on Brooks

The boy can write better than that.
  7. TarquinDelouche

I guess it was a reaction to the cumulative effects of the posts on this thread. Somehow it’s being suggested that I’m spitting my dummy because a player has left. I’d love for my son to become a Blade, but it’s not being made easy by the club. When I told him, his reaction was “meh” - when I...
  8. TarquinDelouche

You’re saying “see ya” to a boy of nine, a potential future Blade, that you have never met.... because...?
  9. TarquinDelouche

We live 1800km away from Sheffield, so maybe you want to wind your neck in a bit.
  10. TarquinDelouche

The boy is nine, he has never been to the Lane, and only seen games on iFollow. Brooks (and his no 36 shirt) was the only player he recognised and he was looking forward to seeing him more this next season. Now I told him that he left, he’s not bothered any more. Call it fickle, but this is...
  11. TarquinDelouche

Unexpected departure

Harsh but fair. Good, solid old fashioned post playing the ball AND the man. 8/10 would read again.
  12. TarquinDelouche

Big well done and thank you to The Blades for saving me a lot of money his summer. With Brooks leaving and the home strip debacle, I’m going to be saving a fortune not paying for iFollow or a shirt for my lad, as he has now lost interest.
  13. TarquinDelouche

Kit thread: Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!

It is just a football shirt though, one that we won’t even have for a full year.
  14. TarquinDelouche

Alternative Sponsor

“This shirt is intentionally left blank”
  15. TarquinDelouche

Oh, and the launch is a fucking dog’s dinner. On the official site, the news article is buried way back in the “Commercial News” section, the image on the front does not link to it, and the next item down on the homepage is about season tickets for 18/19 - with last year’s kit.
  16. TarquinDelouche

That sponsor tho. Because you know it means wearing a big layer of plastic across your chest. Ta, but no. I’ll see what they do to the away kit.
  17. TarquinDelouche

Incoming? Jack Robinson

Rather be “empty bags United” than “sandbags Wednesday”.
  18. TarquinDelouche

Cut it out with scissors. The world will see your tiddies but there won’t be any sponsors on your shirt.
  19. TarquinDelouche

So..12mill plus add ons for brookes...how much does wilder get to reinforce?

Honestly though, the transfer hasn’t gone through, and we’re already asking where’s munneh gone?
  20. TarquinDelouche

Incoming? Dominquez Quina

Sign him on a free and offer the agent 50%.
  21. TarquinDelouche

Incoming? Free transfer has just signed.

Morrisons. You fancy bastard.
  22. TarquinDelouche

I trust him absolutely

Did he make the wrong decision?
  23. TarquinDelouche

Pigs double swoop

That is a good one, but surely if he is signing for the pigs, it should be Esali Konnfuzed.
  24. TarquinDelouche

Is that a complaint..?
  25. TarquinDelouche

Incoming? Rumour of a rumour

Inception at Bramall Lane.
  26. TarquinDelouche

That, with a monochrome badge. I’ll take four.
  27. TarquinDelouche

Don't want to ruin anyone's afternoon, but I wonder how these ladies are looking these days...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom