Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Crazyblade

Get O'Driscoll in and start again

Seriously Mic, we can direct you to Porktalk if you like, you seem to have their level of "support" as well. 2nd in the League, 1 home loss this season, and you want to sack the manager? Are you a member of the Venky family? :rolleyes:
  2. Crazyblade

The best manager we've ever had?

Bassett by an absolute mile for me.
  3. Crazyblade

Ched refused right to appeal :(

I kind of agree. I have issues with the conviction - there are definite questions - but at the end of the day if he'd kept his dick in his pants (and remembering he had a gorgeous girl waiting for him at home) then NONE of this would have happened. And this thread doesn't belong in the...
  4. Crazyblade

optimism>??

Hey, if we can't be optimistic on Day 1, then what the hell is the point? C'mon Blades, lets have a cracking season! UTB!
  5. Crazyblade

Tony Tony Currie.............

I'd rather support a Club that looks after its' legends. "No room for sentiment"? That's what football is built on. Absolutely disgraceful if TC has been shown the door.
  6. Crazyblade

Twitter Blades......

It certainly is, as anyone following me can testify to :)
  7. Crazyblade

Billy Sharp and his family .....

Indeed you're absolutely right. My sincerest apologies.
  8. Crazyblade

Billy Sharp and his family .....

Just reading that with tears in my eyes, my wife wondering what the hell I'm getting so upset about. I'm so chuffed that Billy is in the Premiership - obviously wish it was with us, but I'll take another red-and-white team - he deserves it after the awful year he's had. Perhaps we should...
  9. Crazyblade

View for the Old clown in S6

Neck then? No? Too far? *shrugs* :)
  10. Crazyblade

It could be worse. We could have Steve Kean as manager

No disagreement there. I actually feel sorry for Blackburn fans - I live in the area and I know they're worried for the future of their club, they can see it all falling apart. I can see Venky's walking and leaving them in hell. The way they treated Allerdyce, though, was disgraceful. But...
  11. Crazyblade

Danny v Radio Pig

Fair play to Danny Wilson. So feckin' sick of Radio Pig.
  12. Crazyblade

Ref for Saturday

Oh fu... That man, I do not like. :(
  13. Crazyblade

This is it

I demand a Delia avatar for Super!! :) Well said, covers all bases. UTB!!
  14. Crazyblade

Sky News

I strongly believe they did it on purpose - after all, anonymity is no good to them and they're needing distractions with the Leveson enquiry, don't they? If it was a mistake - nothing will happen. "Sorry, junior member of team did it by accident blah blah"...
  15. Crazyblade

Sky and our 5:20 Kick off

Draw? I genuinely believe they'll lose on Saturday, leaving us with party invites come 5.20!! (I woke up in a good mood. I've just got a new car. I'm deluded. Blame what you like :) )
  16. Crazyblade

Perspective needed...

Aren't you just the cheery ray of sunshine we needed?? :) In my opinion - the MK game was always going to be difficult. It's still in our hands, we're above the Pigs and they don't have it easy with their games either. I believe we will see it out - ofc being the Blades it'll be right at...
  17. Crazyblade

Stand by Him?

Yes it is. He made the choice to get his dick out of his pants. 100% his fault, regardless of anything else surrounding this whole sorry affair.
  18. Crazyblade

Stand by Him?

Once again, he is a convicted rapist. FACT. As much as you don't like it (and I'm growing more and more uncomfortable with the judgement the more I hear) that is the way it is. Calling people "dumb" for this is pathetic, frankly, and you need to get yourself in check. And Ched Evans is an...
  19. Crazyblade

Stand by Him?

I'm basing the "she was raped" on the fact that Ched Evans has been convicted of the crime and is currently boarding at her majesty's pleasure. Fact, whether we like it or not. And yes, I am aware of some of the talk on Twitter, which is disturbing to say the very least. That being said...
  20. Crazyblade

Stand by Him?

Jesus Christ. None of what you're saying about her - and I'd love to know where you're getting your information from - detracts from the fact that Ched Evans was convicted of Rape. Regardless of her "past", a Jury saw all the evidence and agreed unanimously that Ched was guilty. So yes...
  21. Crazyblade

Connor Brown

Sorry Meister couldn't disagree with you more. Have you heard all the evidence in Court? Those 12 of the Jury did and came back with a Guilty verdict. Ched Evans is a convicted rapist. That's it, as far as I'm concerned. SUFC should cancel his contract immediately, and move on. His...
  22. Crazyblade

Stand by Him?

Fickle?? Eh?? He's a convicted rapist. Read that a few times. Imagine it was your daughter, sister, niece. Still fickle?? Didn't think so. Frankly, the Club should have already cancelled his contract (although I understand the taking time) and moved on. Ched's gone, and rightfully...
  23. Crazyblade

Guilty !

He's ruined his life by not keeping his cock away. Own fault, he's done it to himself.
  24. Crazyblade

Guilty !

I pretty much agree with what you say. All his own fault, the man's a fucking idiot - and I say that even if he gets acquitted on appeal. If he'd kept his dick in his pants, he - and we - wouldn't be in this position.
  25. Crazyblade

We are Sheffield United

I could not agree more with every word you've said. Well put.
  26. Crazyblade

Car park Protest

Yep, me too. I was pretty vocal about my feelings on DW becoming Manager, and he's proved me so very wrong. My sincere apologies to Danny, and my thanks for a fantastic season, no matter how these last three games pan out.
  27. Crazyblade

The Verdict

This basically covers it for me. Ched needs a slap for being monumentally stupid, but other than that - Not Guilty, m'lud.
  28. Crazyblade

If offered right now...

I'd personally snap your bloody hands off. A draw at MK would be good imo. And our porcine friends in S6 don't have an easy game tomorrow either. So, yes thankyou please.
  29. Crazyblade

Alan Kelly

That covers it for me as well. Absolute legend.
  30. Crazyblade

Smashing read

Ahahahahahaha! That's fantastic :)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom