Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. broomhillblade

Academy Fun

Billy Sharp
  2. broomhillblade

When did we last not score a penalty during a season?

Watching the Under 21 match today I noticed that the grass around the penalty spot at the Kop end was quite worn. Who's been using it?
  3. broomhillblade

Why don't we have much money?

Some people have been saying this a for the past few years but somehow the big clubs seem to survive.
  4. broomhillblade

Daniel Jebbison

"Bambi on ice' was a more polite description.
  5. broomhillblade

Daniel Jebbison

Would he be better off working with Jack Lester and getting limited playing time in the Prem, or loaned to a championship or league 1 side where he may not get the right level of coaching?
  6. broomhillblade

Nominations

Don't tell 'em Pike!
  7. broomhillblade

2022/2023 Match Thread Sheffield United v. Blackburn Rovers - FA Cup Quarter Final - 19th March 2023

Some idiots invade the pitch tonight. Points deduction follows. It's the Blades way...
  8. broomhillblade

2022/2023 Match Thread Sheffield United v. Blackburn Rovers - FA Cup Quarter Final - 19th March 2023

And Grealish. No doubt he'll be having trouble staying on his feet...
  9. broomhillblade

Thanks Paul

We could make him a Saint. Oh, hang on ...
  10. broomhillblade

What about playing Ndiaye in McAtee's left midfield role, and McBurnie & Jebbison upfront? McBurnie is useful in defending corners and set-pieces; Jebbo can chase long balls upfront. Bring Fleck on for the last 15 minutes when we're defending a one-goal lead. Probably wishful thinking on my...
  11. broomhillblade

Man City have picked a strong team against Bayern Munich tonight. Let's hope they will be too tired to turn out on Saturday. Would it be unsporting to hope that one of two of them pick up knocks tonight?
  12. broomhillblade

Yo yo club?

My bad...
  13. broomhillblade

Yo yo club?

I would have thought Robinson has proved his worth this season.
  14. broomhillblade

Yo yo club?

I've lost track of all the young players we have out on loan with lower league clubs. Would any of these be able to cut it in the Prem? If not, time to get rid (with a sell-on clause in case they do turn out to be valuable players). Maybe a few of our current youngsters could thrive in the...
  15. broomhillblade

Iliman Ndiaye a thing of beauty .

I wasn't aware that Ndiaye was a Muslim. However, as far as I'm aware, there are exemptions: "Fasting generally entails abstaining from food, drink, and sexual relations from before the first light of dawn until the setting of the sun. Muslims are required to fast on each of the 29 to 30 days...
  16. broomhillblade

Iliman Ndiaye a thing of beauty .

Jimmy Hagan. Just saying...
  17. broomhillblade

Sheffield United Chat GPT Thread

I blame Climate Change.
  18. broomhillblade

Ndaiye

A lot of African words begin with a silent (or near-silent) n.
  19. broomhillblade

Coming Soon - Paddy Kenny 'The gloves are off...'

I have a fw copies of 'The Jimmy Hagan Story' left. Available on ebay.- https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/304377224388
  20. broomhillblade

U21s v Burnley

For anyone interested, the game will be live streamed.
  21. broomhillblade

Boro v stoke tonight

Stoke City was the first away game that my dad took me to. I think it was in 1951 (I would have been 11) and we went in the hope of seeing Stanley Matthews. Matthewa wasn'r playing, and the Blades lost. Just another disappointment along the rocky road of being a Blade....
  22. broomhillblade

Weather

I live in Retford. The little snow we had last night has long gone.
  23. broomhillblade

Weather

Sleeves rolled up and no gloves...
  24. broomhillblade

Poets' Corner

No need to fret, No need to wail. The Blades are back On the winning trail.
  25. broomhillblade

There's a smell of promotion in my nostrils again!

At the end of the season this may go down as one of the most important wins. If we'd lost, I hate to think what the mental state of the players and fans would have been, going into Saturday's game.
  26. broomhillblade

Weather

Them were't days!
  27. broomhillblade

Weather

Has it started snowing in Sheffield yet? It's just started here in Retford.
  28. broomhillblade

Fallowfield's team to hussle the Hatters

Maybe Doyle was cover for Norwood and Berge. When McAtee went off, Fleck was the more obvious choice, being a left-footer. No doubt we'll see plenty of Doyle in the coming weeks.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom