Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. boo radley

In memory of Boo Radley (Kieran)

Message from the Boo family here. Just to say how much we greatly appreciate everyone’s kind words and thoughts these past few weeks. We would like to thank everyone who has been able to donate via the JustGiving page, a massive £1750 + gift aid has been raised; this exceeded the target of £250...
  2. boo radley

Boo’s Funeral

Hi, Just a message from family. If anyone would like to attend Boo’s (Kieran’s) funeral, it will be on Friday 31st May, 10:30am at St Joseph’s Catholic Church, Dinnington (1 Swinston Hill Road, Dinnington, Sheffield, S25 2RX). There will be a gathering afterwards at Dinnington Rugby Club...
  3. boo radley

A goodbye from Boo

This is a message from Mrs Boo and Boo juniors. We're sorry to announce that sadly boo passed away this morning at 8am. Boo suffered a heart attack, which beat the best efforts of some of Yorkshire's finest paramedics. We're hurting and we're sure many of you will too. This forum has been a big...
  4. boo radley

Chris Wilders off to Wembley afterall.....

You mean he'll get the driver to stop at the off licence.
  5. boo radley

Player Suggestion Charly Musonda

So in other words, clickbait.
  6. boo radley

Who will be the next to play like us?

A team with Coutts in will have t adopt it because he's so static they'd never move forward other wise. Maybe Coutts invented it? It has been noticed by the premiership pundits. They seem to be sceptical that we can play that way in the Prem and so is Wilder.
  7. boo radley

Chris Wilders off to Wembley afterall.....

I wonder if he's going on the Bus?
  8. boo radley

Wilder to Brighton?

Maybe you should have looked in that section before getting so exited to be possibly first.
  9. boo radley

Promotion - the gift that keeps on giving

It is absolutely amazing how this seasons ending is going. Here we sit in our smug promotion castle whilst waching relaxed the climax to the Prem, Champions league and FA cup. With England still to come in the Nations League. Knowing our position is secure is so calming and just what I need...
  10. boo radley

Premier Transfer Window Open

I have an autograph from Kyle Walker, does that count?
  11. boo radley

Ntfc fan in pieces

Thanks NTFC87 . Made even better with that result tonight.
  12. boo radley

John Fleck stats

Yes I remember you preference for Doyle over Monty. Your constant failures to recognise Coutts limitations and off the ball play shows how the Pinchysaurus views football. Most of us have moved on.
  13. boo radley

John Fleck stats

Even a cone can balance a ball on its head. I'm sure you'll miss it but you may watch his progress at rovrum or Lincoln.
  14. boo radley

John Fleck stats

Really! Only in S2 Pinchy world. The above is exactly how your now surplus to requirements Paul Coutts played but Paul Coutts never did the running. CW mentioned this in the league one season a few times. Coutts made a move as though he was going to defend a situation then stopped running...
  15. boo radley

Pin this on the dressing room wall !!

Some of us meerkats take the simples approach. Thanks and thanks.
  16. boo radley

Pin this on the dressing room wall !!

Those of us who do not bet have no idea what that means.
  17. boo radley

A big thanks to Pat!

Does he have an old galvanised now painted with flowers, watering can planted with herbs on his top deck?
  18. boo radley

John Fleck stats

Wrong section;)
  19. boo radley

Wilders best season?

He just continues to learn and evolve his style in management, playing style and media without being over confident. He is humble enough to ask for advice from retired managers as well as those doing well still in football. He is simply incredible at what he does and we are so lucky he's one of us.
  20. boo radley

Remember this?

Well you just lost the title and finished second like we did. The Dinosaur is coming! (And no I don't mean Pinchy, that really would be a Dinosaur). https://www.empireofthekop.com/2018/10/04/loaned-to-a-dinosaur-liverpool-fans-confused-by-underuse-of-wonderkid/
  21. boo radley

BladesPod: Paul Coutts Tribute & Whole Squad Player Ratings

Where's the tribute to a player who really worked his socks off in the last few seasons, Leon.
  22. boo radley

Billy

e=[],n=r[t];if(0!==n)if(n)e.push(n[2]);else{var o=new Promise(function(e,i){n=r[t]=[e,i]});e.push(n[2]=o);var Nice posts,a=document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0],u=document.createElement("script");u.charset="utf-8",u.timeout=120,i.nc&&u.setAttribute("non
  23. boo radley

Player Suggestion Michel Vlap

Have you told our scouting staff?
  24. boo radley

Gone Elsewhere Dowell back Permanently?

He fits with with us and Wilder may make him a left wing back as cover as well as his standard midfield roll.
  25. boo radley

We've been nominated!

Missed that one.
  26. boo radley

Thank you Leon Clarke

LEON LEON LEON. None of us Blades thought anything of you before you came other than you were a journey man footballer. You proved us all wrong and gave us some great memories. Away at Hillsborough will be most Blades stand out and culmination of what you started in League one but for me it...
  27. boo radley

We've been nominated!

Never looked how this was judged. You're the winner in all our eyes Foxy and Linz. Continued thanks for giving us this place and the friends we've all made through it. Congratulations on the consistent quality performance.
  28. boo radley

'Hi Guys' - Signed ball for sale

Are you really Max Spiel man?
  29. boo radley

The NEW media centre at BDTBL

Is the queue like this one?
  30. boo radley

Streaming is killing football

Some never told ya. Get back and start doing it again. this time add the replays;)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom