Incoming? Dan Burn

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Started again for a team in a higher league. Why would he ever drop down a division to sign for a team which isn't going up?

He will have a choice of clubs when his contract runs down. Very much doubt he'll come to us.

Just seen on twitter "Blades back in transfer talks with target" article just published by the Star, presume it's Burn but Adkins won't say

Just seen on twitter "Blades back in transfer talks with target" article just published by the Star, presume it's Burn but Adkins won't say

If we are actually serious about him then we best get him on loan with a view to keeping him.

Knowing us if we get him on loan and does well then he wanders off on a free transfer to another club.

DAN BURN IS NOT COMING!!!!!!! GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON!!!!!!

I am over it, it was never going to happen, he's a first team reglar at Fulham, MOTM ,blah blah, but it's just what's been speculated on in an article today so no harm in it being mentioned in a Rumour Mill.

Is this the original dan burn mentioned since august 31 2015 or a new one

If that useless shit stain Collins isn't replaced by burn or anyone this summer we are fucked.

Sorry to shit in your cornflakes but a couple of things to consider..

1. Collins is first choice centre half.
2. When was the last time Collins was criticised.
3. When was he last dropped or took off.
4. Collins will sign for a very small amount of money to stay here.

Do you think that if we're still in league one he won't be retained on a one year deal, Nigel Adkins at the very least would see him as perfect cover, even if the impossible happened and we signed a decent centre half.

The rest are so slow, and unprofessional, does Collins look that bad anymore to you ?

I am over it, it was never going to happen, he's a first team reglar at Fulham, MOTM ,blah blah, but it's just what's been speculated on in an article today so no harm in it being mentioned in a Rumour Mill.

This is the rumour mill, providing your sauces anything should go, possibly not a pant wetting thirty cringing pages for a player who would be committing career suicide by coming here...

And yes I know I'm making it worse by commenting...

Anyone know his phone number or address we could ask him his self

Sorry to shit in your cornflakes but a couple of things to consider..

1. Collins is first choice centre half.
2. When was the last time Collins was criticised.
3. When was he last dropped or took off.
4. Collins will sign for a very small amount of money to stay here.

Do you think that if we're still in league one he won't be retained on a one year deal, Nigel Adkins at the very least would see him as perfect cover, even if the impossible happened and we signed a decent centre half.

The rest are so slow, and unprofessional, does Collins look that bad anymore to you ?

Collins looks bad no matter what slant you put on it. He's a terrible footballer, whether compared against the current lot or Lionel Messi.

His ridiculous contract is the only thing keeping him at the club.

If he's not at the top of the released list at the end of the season I will have my first serious doubts about Adkins.

Collins looks bad no matter what slant you put on it. He's a terrible footballer, whether compared against the current lot or Lionel Messi.

His ridiculous contract is the only thing keeping him at the club.

If he's not at the top of the released list at the end of the season I will have my first serious doubts about Adkins.

I can't wait to see the back of him, I remember seeing him and Doyle's first game at the lane and the lack of quality in both players was instantly apparent, they heralded the fall to mediocrity, the start of the bad days....

What I think will happen, well that's something else isn't it..

I can't wait to see the back of him, I remember seeing him and Doyle's first game at the lane and the lack of quality in both players was instantly apparent, they heralded the fall to mediocrity, the start of the bad days....

What I think will happen, well that's something else isn't it..

Too true unfortunately.

DAN BURN IS NOT COMING!!!!!!! GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON!!!!!!
I think Adkins moved on to other targets when we failed to get him in the window, so with all these comments we've been barking up the wrong tree.(In my opinion).The one positive to come out of this chase is he's obviously a lot better than what we've got and if Adkins keeps to them standards he will bring in some good players ( young and Hungary players ) obviously when they become available either on a free when contracts run out or by paying a fee.

Time energy and resources once agin wasted chasing unobtainable players. Gone are the days of the name Sheffield United exciting a player we are interested in.

Headlines have made us the raping , fighting drug riddled club no one wants to play for.

The board stop acting like a big fish in a small pond and realise we are a sprat in the ocean, and they brought that on our heads.

Play the U21 squad for rest of season, I'd still go to watch our youngsters.

Time energy and resources once agin wasted chasing unobtainable players. Gone are the days of the name Sheffield United exciting a player we are interested in.

Headlines have made us the raping , fighting drug riddled club no one wants to play for.

The board stop acting like a big fish in a small pond and realise we are a sprat in the ocean, and they brought that on our heads.

Play the U21 squad for rest of season, I'd still go to watch our youngsters.
Do you want us to dice with relegation blade 56 we have some good prospects coming through but no where ready for regular 1st team football,integrate one or two yes! but to throw two many in would be stupid.If the season does go flat maybe Adkins can be a bit boulder
towards the end of season,but as there is still a lot to play for ,no way will he throw them in.
You speak like a very frustrated blade there are a lot of us at present ,but to do as you request would be crazy in the extreme.The physical
nature of this division would destroy a lot of the progress many of them have made this season. It takes experienced coaches to know when to blood young players and giving them a taste of first team action is great but to throw too many in together would be counter productive,
Confidence gained from a very good season ( under 21s ) can be lost very easily,and in any case if Adkins felt they would do better than the
present 1st team he would bring them in.As you may have seen on Tuesday when the chips are down young players ( reed + Calvert - Lewin )
Find it very difficult and will not bring much to the table, we have to trust the manager + coaches.

Do you want us to dice with relegation blade 56 we have some good prospects coming through but no where ready for regular 1st team football,integrate one or two yes! but to throw two many in would be stupid.If the season does go flat maybe Adkins can be a bit boulder
towards the end of season,but as there is still a lot to play for ,no way will he throw them in.
You speak like a very frustrated blade there are a lot of us at present ,but to do as you request would be crazy in the extreme.The physical
nature of this division would destroy a lot of the progress many of them have made this season. It takes experienced coaches to know when to blood young players and giving them a taste of first team action is great but to throw too many in together would be counter productive,
Confidence gained from a very good season ( under 21s ) can be lost very easily,and in any case if Adkins felt they would do better than the
present 1st team he would bring them in.As you may have seen on Tuesday when the chips are down young players ( reed + Calvert - Lewin )
Find it very difficult and will not bring much to the table, we have to trust the manager + coaches.
You analyse the U21 hypothesis to much ftb, I'm not just frustrated but also feckin angry

Back
Top Bottom