Latest from Kevin McCabe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

To be fair you have to have confidence in Adkins it track records proves he knows what he's doing.

It's like Chelsea sacking Mourinho then no top clubs ever wanting him again
Because obviously the multi trophy legendary manager he must be crap because he's been poor for 3 months.
Adkins was poor in his last job at Reading and has been poor here so far. Crap players and a hopeless Board don't help but Adkins needs to improve.

Did anyone ask what he thinks about leading us to the worst period in our entire history?

Eh?

He's been there about 15 years which includes one in the PL,

What about 1976 - 1990? That period included 5 season in Division 3 (as now), plus 1 in the Fourth Division and none in the top flight.

If you know your history and all that.....

ISC

Eh?

What about 1976 - 1990? That period included 5 season in Division 3 (as now), plus 1 in the Fourth Division and none in the top flight.

ISC

Can you clarify: When are we allowed to say this is the worst? 1 season more in League one? Two more?

We aren't going up with this lot in charge so it would be nice to know the parameters.

We aren't going up with this lot in charge. Do you have an alternative Revolution?

Eh?

ISC

Eh?

You clearly don't know our history.

If we don't go up this season - which seems guaranteed - that will mean a 6th season outside the top 2 divisions which will be the worst run in our entire history.

McCabe doesn't give a shit.

You clearly don't know our history.

If we don't go up this season - which seems guaranteed - that will mean a 6th season outside the top 2 divisions which will be the worst run in our entire history.

You clearly can't count:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheffield_United_F.C.#League_history

From 79 - 84 is 5 (FIVE) seasons outside the top 2 including one in the bottom tier.

Apology accepted.

ISC

You clearly can't count:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheffield_United_F.C.#League_history

From 79 - 84 is 5 (FIVE) seasons outside the top 2 including one in the bottom tier.

Apology accepted.

ISC
Which bit of we are facing 6 seasons outside the top 2 divisions for the first time in our entire history don't you understand?

Not the brightest are you?

Revolution,

You naevity is child like.
Just ask Raheem Sterling, Saurez and Ronaldo who all got the moves they wanted whilst under contract.
But I suppose Liverpool and Manchester Utd don't have the balls and must be selling clubs?
The difference is they reinvest their transfer fees in the team while we fuck about trying to do it the cheap way. McCabe was losing interest a bit back and it's time he sold up fully.

Just a quick note on the fact McCabe speaks to the other owner every 2 to 3 weeks, that's nowhere near enough for me when he's supposed to be a part owner of a football club. We are being run by a bunch of muppets who couldn't give a fuck what the paying customers think.

McCabe needs to keep his gob shut on football matters. Look after the finance and delegate football to someone who knows a thing or two.

His cluelessness is embarrassing.

He tends to do that these days. He stays out of the spotlight. Sounds like he agreed to cover for Warnock at the event at short notice (which says something in itself) and was responding to a load of questions from Blades fans. What's he supposed to do, refuse to answer?

We all know McCabe's made some decisions that were in hindsight very poor. We've also had some amazingly bad luck during his term as Chairman. But anyone who's met him will tell you that he is at heart a decent bloke and a passionate Blade. I'm ashamed about all the personal abuse he gets from fans.

He tends to do that these days. He stays out of the spotlight. Sounds like he agreed to cover for Warnock at the event at short notice (which says something in itself) and was responding to a load of questions from Blades fans. What's he supposed to do, refuse to answer?

We all know McCabe's made some decisions that were in hindsight very poor. We've also had some amazingly bad luck during his term as Chairman. But anyone who's met him will tell you that he is at heart a decent bloke and a passionate Blade. I'm ashamed about all the personal abuse he gets from fans.

I stand by what I posted, and whilst I wouldn't chuck any abuse at him, I'd prefer him to pass on any football questions, even at events like this.

Come on then Mastermind, how do you stop them sulking and make them play well for the remainder of their contract?

Or are we so flush with cash we can continue to pay them while they rot in the reserves?

You can't keep a player whose head has been turned and to be honest, I'm not sure you'd want to.

ISC
You tell them no. It's the excuse of a weak loser that says we can't stop them. Did Man Utd sell the want away David De Gea?

5. Believes lack of confidence and too many players are the main reasons that we are failing and we need to reduce the size of the squad.

That sounds to me like the first softening up to excuse the lack of signings in the upcoming transfer window.

I've met him in the Copthorne and whilst i did'nt throw abuse at him he spoke absolute bullshit. He will never pull the wool over my eyes, i saw straight through him that day.

Who do you have in mind to buy the club Wizadry?
I don't have anyone in mind Barry but then that is not my job. He clearly isn't fully commited to the club otherwise he wouldn't have needed someone else to come in like the Prince. I'm not sure we're in a position to have many buyers coming forward but we have a decent infrastructure to work from, and we desperately need someone with an ounce of ambition.

I can assure you he is fully commited he is not a billionaire, he's worth around 180 Million very little of which is liquid, had he never touched the blades he would be worth twice what he's worth now, he still puts money in, how much do you want him to put in each year Wizadry?
Enough to get us promoted to the Championship whilst not selling our best players at the flick of a switch. We never seem to reinvest all of the transfer fees on the playing squad, now i know this isn't concrete because of all the undisclosed fees but that's how it seems to me.

McCabe needs to keep his gob shut on football matters. Look after the finance and delegate football to someone who knows a thing or two.

Yes, but if that happens who will deliver the dreaded vote of confidence? Jim Phipps via twitter?

Not get nearly as much abuse as poor old Ashley the Geordie's getting right now

Don't bother with these meetings anymore because it's PR bullshit generally plus all the anti McCabists clap loudly at tough questions mutter what a twat he is and then queue up to have a photo shaking hands with him and smiling at the end of the night.

While I agree with him that squad is too big I'm worried about which players are going when they slim it down.....
Really? There's only one good thing about being shit, and that's not having to fear your shit going.

it was great to see Brayford back, but if we could see into the finances we'd realise the reason we've made do with such shit elsewhere is the amount of money going in a few directions.

Only Che Adams and Done's sale would raise an eyebrow from me, and even they've been garbage recently. Other than that you could sell the lot with it objection.

UTB

Back
Top Bottom