Euro fledglings & veterans

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SimonKavo

Reaction score
We should try and sign some relegation fighting (La Liga) youth talent on loan that isn't getting games (because its a fight and their pulling their same teams through) or some solid veterans not getting game time in Liga B on loan. Add some technical capability to our team...We don't seem to have a far reaching scout team that ventures far enough.

UTB

We should try and sign some relegation fighting (La Liga) youth talent on loan that isn't getting games (because its a fight and their pulling their same teams through) or some solid veterans not getting game time in Liga B on loan. Add some technical capability to our team...We don't seem to have a far reaching scout team that ventures far enough.

UTB
Lee Turnbull was said to have good international connections - I think the problem will be not much money till we move some out. Maybe his trip with Deano to Norway might turn up something ?

Who knows what he is actually doing.

Lee Turnbull was said to have good international connections - I think the problem will be not much money till we move some out. Maybe his trip with Deano to Norway might turn up something ?

An hour in the Sauna, flogging each other with pine branches then taking a dip in the freezing cold water of the fjord.

They then eat picked fish and text Bergen to get some advice on what to do next (from a football perspective)

Some of you lot have no no bloody imagination at all FFS

UTB
La liga is shit but for a few sides.

An hour in the Sauna, flogging each other with pine branches then taking a dip in the freezing cold water of the fjord.

They then eat picked fish and text Bergen to get some advice on what to do next (from a football perspective)

Some of you lot have no no bloody imagination at all FFS

Could be worse, could be the fermented (rotting) Shark that you get in Iceland...great place though!

Hope so, Bergen Blade has done naff all except paint some pretty pictures in all his years with us;).

UTB

Scottish championship is our scouts preferred hunting ground, though they now seem to have back heeled Derby and Blackpool for the more fertile pastures of Scunthorpe;). That's as foreign as it gets.

MOLDE: Molde juniors Ola Husby (18) and Kristian Strande (18) faces a different football experience. Wednesday they travel to England to try playing in League One Sheffield United.

- I'm heading over to give everything. I think it will be interesting to train with new players. I'm thinking not so much on the possibility of getting a contract, we receive take when the time comes, says Kristian, who is the son of MFK legend and coach Trond Strande.

- It's great to get such a chance in a former top club. It's good for us to come out and gather some experience. This stay will anyway make us better football players, says Averøy no Husby.

See, now twittering Solskjaer!

Ten days

It's advisor Sverre Mauseth has promoted contact with Sheffield United after the English scout Peter Rose was in Molde and so other team's game against Floro in October.

- The boys approached me in the summer and asked me to probe the terrain somewhat, since none of them has a contract with Molde. Then there appeared a desire from Sheffield to see them at auditions. They are there for ten days, says Mauseth to Rbnett.

MFK duo will train with Sheffield players in their own age. They will also play two friendlies, against Birmingham on 27 November and against Petter Rudi's former club Sheffield Wednesday 5 December.

- This will be a challenge and an experience, so we'll see if any of the parties will proceed afterwards. Both players will of course consider an offer from Molde, too. The club has been benevolent to get this stay in order. Ole Gunnar (Solskjaer) also thought it was a good idea, says Mauseth.

Claims Ajax and PSV sniffs the Skjelvik

Trøndere distinguished himself

He was also backer when Strindheim players Kristoffer Løkberg and Erik Tønne was on trial and given a professional contract with Sheffield United five years ago. Løkberg was one year in England and is currently captain in Ranheim. Barrel, which now plays in Bodo / Glimt, was two years in Sheffield United.

- Sheffield's probably a bigger club than many in Norway are aware, both in terms of facilities and the public. They are good with young players and consciously uses retrieving talent from outside. Molde has a good name around by the strong performance in Europe this season. Many people know that the team has good players also behind the youngest who are the A squad, says Sverre Mauseth.

"Former top club" brilliant :)

In fairness I'm happy to see this kind of thing. We have the academy, presumably a coach or two, so let's offer people the opportunity to impress. Let's snaffle some that Ajax don't think are quite up to the Champions league. Jags was one of our best "youth products" and we got him because he was ditched at 16 by the academy he was at. There's got to be some mileage in trailing some of these kids.

Scottish championship is our scouts preferred hunting ground, though they now seem to have back heeled Derby and Blackpool for the more fertile pastures of Scunthorpe;). That's as foreign as it gets.
Why the negativity? nothing wrong with giving trials to lads whatever country they come from ,at least it shows we are proactive or would you prefer us not to bother and not plan for the future!!!.

Why the negativity? nothing wrong with giving trials to lads whatever country they come from ,at least it shows we are proactive or would you prefer us not to bother and not plan for the future!!!.

As long as they are decent Finlay, not really bothered.

Back
Top Bottom