A site like this is always vulnerable.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It happened on Bladesmad with the likes of “Badgeroni” and “Stanoblade” playing pretend. I wouldn’t be terribly surprised if it happened here. Can’t say I really care to be honest. Anyone sad enough to do that gets pity from me as much as anything else.

I find it odd that any poster would post only criticisms or only praise as it is inevitable that there will be occasions for both to be relevant.

For example, praise for the Adkins appointment, sorting Che’s contract, the start we’ve made etc being offset by criticisms of the sale of Murphy, failures in recruitment in terms of CB and CM etc. As long as you offer some sort of balance and are capable of both praise and criticism, I can’t see an issue. People’s opinions on when each are deserved will vary but surely we can all agree that each have their place?

We will be having finger print recognition soon, biometrics is the way to go.;)

Maybe Foxy and Linz could create a role for woodwardfan especially to deal with said sad barstards ? Like the child catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang or Witch finder General!

Positive - negative - football - SUFC.

Nowt wrong with balancing both,

UTB

I agree constructive criticism is welcome , and current concerns over squad members are better aired , and team selections going wrong
and if we are lied to , air it and thrash it out

The bit that wrankles is the raking over shit thats history now , whats done is gone
Yes weve appointed some cretins , bought some dogs
weve bottled a few opportunities

the need to mention these ad infinitum , like one heard is the boards pocketing the money from Murphy as we didnt get to spend it comments

really , do we really need this sort of out moded ignorant bull shit

just for once Id like to after 4 straight wins a modicum of not even positivity just an oh might be getting it sorted
we are miles off certain promotion at least 36 games
but do we have to listen to I blame a or b for failing against Fleetwood last year
who really gives a flying fuck , that was last year

I was mortified by our display or lack of one at gillingham
But good pros learn from setbacks
thats happened big time
the seeds of a good season have been sown , let not pour last years oil on it before it germinates

Think the Bible's got it pretty much nailed:-

Luke 13:28
"In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth when you see Jamie Murphy thrown out from the kingdom of God and not immediately replaced. And they will come from S6, and will falsely recline at the table in the kingdom of God.…

Luke 13:27
"But he will say, ‘I tell you, I do not know where you come from. Depart from me, all you workers of evil!’"

From the forum rules

• Please refrain from swearing. We don’t believe there’s any call for it. A profanity filter is in place to block any use of bad language and users will be ‘red carded’ for repeat use.
Fuck that

If you can't say twatface, cuntbag or Martin the FAT BASTARD Samuels :fattwat: then the website is clearly not worth visiting.

Think the Bible's got it pretty much nailed:-

Luke 13:28
"In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth when you see Jamie Murphy thrown out from the kingdom of God and not immediately replaced. And they will come from S6, and will falsely recline at the table in the kingdom of God.…

Luke 13:27
"But he will say, ‘I tell you, I do not know where you come from. Depart from me, all you workers of evil!’"

28 then 27.

These are in reverse order. Your bible is back to front. You are a Satanist, and I claim my £5.

It happened on Bladesmad with the likes of “Badgeroni” and “Stanoblade” playing pretend. I wouldn’t be terribly surprised if it happened here. Can’t say I really care to be honest. Anyone sad enough to do that gets pity from me as much as anything else.

Extract from the "Introduction to S24SU"

Trouble-causers and Sheffield Wednesday fans:

* Our user registration monitoring can only be so rigorous and we take a dim view of people joining the forum just to cause mischief. If you witness an agitator, please report it to us. We will investigate and if we suspect a troll, we will call shenanigans. This means, for interactions with this individual, the rules about personal abuse do not apply. It is open season. We will let you have your fun for as long as we deem to be amusing, then we will permanently ban the trouble-causer.

* However, we do welcome fans of all clubs, including our city neighbours, as long as they join in respectfully.

:D

Reactions: Dec
Should any sad bastard simply join this site to be negative and to affect Blades fans' morale it would be interesting to observe how long it would take for any infiltrator to be sussed.After all this must be one of the finest fans' forums in the country, not rivalled anywhere near our area.

I suppose all posters will always observe the newness of any member who is really negative.

Could it ever happen? Surely not.
Shouldn't this be in the rumours...ah no..mmm the general.....mmm maybe not.....ah the NSFW section.

Critics do affect people , its all part of the dirty game we follow , so why not upset a few Chairman and their rich wives etc .

Shouldn't this be in the rumours...ah no..mmm the general.....mmm maybe not.....ah the NSFW section.

No Bladesway, your post is intended for this thread I would imagine. Leave it on here.

Back
Top Bottom