Feedback for SLO meeting - 12/08/15

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Linz

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good afternoon

The next SLO meeting is on 12th August. Please feel free to leave any feedback or queries for the club in here.

I've also got the results of the Away Fans Survey from the FSF and we'll be discussing any problems away fans have had at Bramall Lane.

A second outlet for match ticket purchase, or at least pick up? Think I suggested that last time.

• Admin
A second outlet for match ticket purchase, or at least pick up? Think I suggested that last time.

Yes - with the queuing on Sunday, this was something I was going to raise again anyway.

Cheers.

• Admin
So... anything to add to this little lot?

Away fans survey:

* Discuss results of away fan survey 2014/15.

Tickets:

* Queuing for tickets at Newcastle friendly - more pick-up locations? Change in ticket office hours?
* Lack of communication re. card activation/need to collect paper tickets for friendlies
* The £1 charge for tickets when they aren't posted - what is this for, especially for payments on debit cards
* Phone line changes - yey, about time!
* What is the club's view on the twenty's plenty campaign. Would the club ever look into capping the away ticket price at £20?

Other:

* Comments re. away shirt launch - missed opportunity to sell merchandise etc.
* Any plans to spruce up the ground (especially the pink seats) now we have our fancy new pitch.
* Is the club a "living wage" employer?

So... anything to add to this little lot?

Away fans survey:

* Discuss results of away fan survey 2014/15.

Tickets:

* Queuing for tickets at Newcastle friendly - more pick-up locations? Change in ticket office hours?
* Lack of communication re. card activation/need to collect paper tickets for friendlies
* The £1 charge for tickets when they aren't posted - what is this for, especially for payments on debit cards
* Phone line changes - yey, about time!
* What is the club's view on the twenty's plenty campaign. Would the club ever look into capping the away ticket price at £20?

Other:

* Comments re. away shirt launch - missed opportunity to sell merchandise etc.
* Any plans to spruce up the ground (especially the pink seats) now we have our fancy new pitch.
* Is the club a "living wage" employer?

* Can we sort out the black square on the screen & get a new background on it? It's flaming awful. Looks poxy
* Could we start doing more things at half time like we used to? Like at Man City they try to take a penalty blindfolded etc. and if they score they win vouchers or a break away - we used to do loads. We should involve Captain Blade more than we do, the kids love him. Could even have a few for charities etc. Would just be good to build on the feelgood factor.

Ooooooh
And can we get a nice design for the season cards next season? So boring, pigs have got the sty on theirs. We just have two slightly different coloured red stripes.

• Admin
Ooooooh
And can we get a nice design for the season cards next season? So boring, pigs have got the sty on theirs. We just have two slightly different coloured red stripes.

Depends when you bought your season ticket - mine has the Lane on it but I've had the same card since its inception.

Ooooooh

That because they bought 3 million cards at the time so that they could supply one each to fans. We keep having to restock on ours.

Depends when you bought your season ticket - mine has the Lane on it but I've had the same card since its inception.

I requested a new one two years sin cos I couldn't see my name, numbers or owt. I remember the Lane one, but they're very basic now.

Wonder if we could personalize our season cards like Barclays credit card? A selection of photos on the website, screened by United, say we have around 10 to choose from and pick one of them to have our season card printed on to.
The Fulham away celebration, West Ham celecbration, Wembley. Bramall Lane etc. as the choices.

Would be something that would take off IMO. I'd pay an extra few quid to have a picture of our crowd at Wembley on.

That because they bought 3 million cards at the time so that they could supply one each to fans. We keep having to restock on ours.

True. Suppose it's easy to block buy when you know your fans are in the 7 figures.

Why was the communication from the club so piss poor about the hull friendly and non activation of season cards? I found out about it via the shoutbox on here or I wouldn't have had a clue and I get all notifications from the club as push messages to my phone.

In terms of online ticket sales, when someone is added to your 'Friends and Family', can there be a way to show how many loyalty points they have? It would be much easier when trying to organise buying tickets for several people.

What is the new number for the Ticket Office ?

They are still showing an 0871 number on the website.

And the link to Contact Us isn't working.

Back
Top Bottom