So we've made the play-offs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Swindon rested 8 players Saturday looks like they have already started making preparations to have a rested team, we cant rest anyone for the Chesterfield game

MK will probably just miss out on Autos and be very dejected and hopefully on a low... Chezzy could surprise 'em - It could end up being a wobbly nail biting south yorkshire play off final

To be honest I'm not at all excited by the thoughts of us being in the play off's, the way we are playing it just seems like a huge anti-climax or a meh moment.
I hope it is just me and not apathy that is setting in with the fan base o_O

To lose against Chez in the final is probably the worse case scenario.

To lose against Chez in the final is probably the worse case scenario.
Not even close. 40000 MK face painted day trippers in jester hats fully engaged in the Disney atmosphere created by the "Wembley event management team" all celebrating merrily would possibly have me joining Isis.

Not even close. 40000 MK face painted day trippers in jester hats fully engaged in the Disney atmosphere created by the "Wembley event management team" all celebrating merrily would possibly have me joining Isis.
Yep that would be pretty bad

An ex0colleague of mine who is a Hammers fan lives in MK and goes to a few of their games with his son. I can just imagine him cheer leading at the front wearing a Carlos Tevez mask.

In the play-offs I hope the club see the bigger picture and offer reduced prices to ensure a capacity crowd - it could make the difference.
Apparently needs negotiating, much like cup games, the home side cannot just decide. Safe to say the club are on to this

funny ole game football , if Colchester can stay up with a win over Preston Chris Porter might just cause a surprise
If Preston do cock up and fall into play offs the pressure on them will be immense

That about sums it up for me. Now the real test begins. Fingers and toes crossed here.

So the Chezzie game ? Do we rest the key players so they are fresh, give some of the fringe players a run and not give a Chessie a dry run to test our mettle should it come to a final between us and them? Or do push for a draw/win to secure 5th and avoid 2 games v Preston/MKD ( I hope BTL isn't an accountant :D) and establish some badly needed momentum going into the play-offs?

I think that reduced prices next Saturday could provide a decent gate and some atmosphere to send the red and white wizards into the playoffs and avoid what could be a poorly attended mausoleum of a final game even if it is a derby. In the play-offs I hope the club see the bigger picture and offer reduced prices to ensure a capacity crowd - it could make the difference.

So play-offs again. One day the curse has to end. Why not now? Time we had some luck.

UTB

Are there reduced prices for the Chesterfield game?? I haven't seen that advertised anywhere but maybe I've missed it?

Just read your post again properly and saw the "could". No reduced prices then - shame as it could have given a boost to attendance like you say.

Back
Top Bottom