2015/16 Home Kit

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yes that was nice.
- Pinstripes you can see
- Black shorts not red
- Nice mix of old badge but still with current badge
- Actually for the 125th anniversary

I'm with you on the shorts. As people have stated above, technically they should be navy but...

I don't think you would see those pinstripes either. Pinstripes are pinstripes... you can't see them from the stands

Andy+Taylor+Middlesbrough+v+Sheffield+United+nrlXboAnvZzl.jpg

When the Forest shirt was posted on here last year, everyone was saying how brilliant it was, now we've got one that's very similar, you're slagging it off.

I'm not been on having this as our home shirt but regardless of that, it's quite possibly the nicest shirt we've ever had.
the forest shirt is a fine shirt and so is this one actually.. but you are missing the point

We are sheffield united.. we play in stripes

personally i don't like the union flag.. perhaps we could replace it with a lime green frog on a pink background. that would be sooooo cool

It's just another example of treating the supporters with contempt. On the one hand, they drive through this kit and awful badge in the name of 'tradition'. On the other, they deface one of the stands with the name of a publicity-hungry runner who has no ties to the club whatsoever.
can i double like this
i have two words . .newton heath

Looking at the Liverpool away kit I mocked up as a 125 kit last season, Adidas, Uncle Jim, Sela and the Club have absolutely knocked it out of the park.

The real new kit will be a design classic and this forum might as well be renamed Jurassic Park.
hmm .. i wonder what the kit was like in the Jurassic period. i feel a marketing opportunity ;)

I'm with you on the shorts. As people have stated above, technically they should be navy but...

I don't think you would see those pinstripes either. Pinstripes are pinstripes... you can't see them from the stands

Andy+Taylor+Middlesbrough+v+Sheffield+United+nrlXboAnvZzl.jpg
Currently got my laptop connected to my TV so I'm viewing that picture from about 6 feet away on a 40" HD screen and I can barely make out the pin stripes.

It makes you laugh at all the "template" statements going around. People must look at kits with their eyes closed.

In the 1992/93 Premier League season we had two main templates from umbro..

The Lace up collar

View attachment 11141 View attachment 11143 View attachment 11146

and the "Right sleeve" something or other...

View attachment 11138 View attachment 11140 View attachment 11142 View attachment 11145 View attachment 11147

Even the manufacturer Pony used a template...

View attachment 11139 View attachment 11144
If you look closer our lace up neck had no collar like the Man U and Ipswich kit so we were unique.

after calm reflection i decided that i don't give a monkeys about the Shirt as Long as we win
i suspect that most People will be the same..
anyone with experience of the 'ajax' Shirt will know where i'm coming from on this one

after calm reflection i decided that i don't give a monkeys about the Shirt as Long as we win
i suspect that most People will be the same..
anyone with experience of the 'ajax' Shirt will know where i'm coming from on this one

I doubt it pal.

Under Blackwell we were winning games but it wasn't pretty. People longed for passing football... Enter David Weir

Does anyone know if John Holland have officially been confirmed as the sponsor for next season? On the initial press release is states that the sponsorship deal is initially for 1 year... I don't want to pre-order to then find out that the sponsor will be changing??

Does anyone know if John Holland have officially been confirmed as the sponsor for next season? On the initial press release is states that the sponsorship deal is initially for 1 year... I don't want to pre-order to then find out that the sponsor will be changing??

Without knowing for a fact. I assume they are because the shirts on sale have the new John Holland Logo's on unlike the ones the players wore

Without knowing for a fact. I assume they are because the shirts on sale have the new John Holland Logo's on unlike the ones the players wore

Well that's what i have thought aswell... but at the same time this is Sheffield United we're talking about! ;)

Surely a "pre" order suggests you are ordering one for when they are going to be on sale. Won't the ones that actually go on sale have the correct logo on?

Plenty of tips elsewhere should the logo end up being shit and you feel the need to remove it.

All this talk of templates and us not getting unique designs due to us being in the third tier etc...

Belgium who are ranked 4th in the world ditched the kits manufactured by Burda that they wore in the world cup and have gone with Adidas.

and look what they ended up with...

341933.jpg

341947.jpg

Templates !!

All this talk of templates and us not getting unique designs due to us being in the third tier etc...

Belgium who are ranked 4th in the world ditched the kits manufactured by Burda that they wore in the world cup and have gone with Adidas.

and look what they ended up with...

341933.jpg

341947.jpg

Templates !!

That really is taking the piss.

I was going to suggest that the only good thing about the new kit is the (MUCH) improved sponsor's logo* but I've just realised they've ironed the old version on the new kit.

*I hope Holland up graded their logo at least partly as a result of pressure from this quarter?

Of course all customer feedback taken seriously

Back
Top Bottom