Spurs away 1st

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Some spurs players will be at the African Nations Cup.... Just read bentalab is gutted to be missing the games..Who else? Adebayor?

I have driven past the ground before, when I went to Ally Pally a few years back.

Not sure the best way to get there at all. Car, Train or combo? Combo options?

HH

It would be a nice gesture if the powers that be make this a cheap fixture - say, £10 adults, £5 kids. Acknowledges fans are shelling out a lot of money this year and increases the chance of a decent gate even if we get stuffed in the first leg (which, of course, we're not going to)

For once I would encourage us to be negative in the first leg. Park the bus and 11 players on the line and hit them on the break.

Then it's a one-off shoot out at BDTBL :D:cool:

The perception from Spurs and the media in London today ,is that the Blades are a hard to beat ,physical , typical league 1 side . Unless the ex Southampton manager has a word with the new Southampton manager , they will be in for a big surprise.

UTB

Why ?
Do you think it is the fifties ,do you think pochettino will base his team selection on local media reports ?

Maybe they will do what they do for every game and compile a detailed dossier of scouting reports player reports coaching tactics strengths and weaknesses watch videos speak to opposition managers

They are a big club with state of the art facility's and coaching and back up staff do you think they will just turn up on the night and have a quick read of the Islington herald ?

Why ?
Do you think it is the fifties ,do you think pochettino will base his team selection on local media reports ?

Maybe they will do what they do for every game and compile a detailed dossier of scouting reports player reports coaching tactics strengths and weaknesses watch videos speak to opposition managers

They are a big club with state of the art facility's and coaching and back up staff do you think they will just turn up on the night and have a quick read of the Islington herald ?

No . but having just completed
Why ?

No i do not think it is the fifties . I am actually working at there new training ground in Enfield , and the perception is that we are a strong physical side . Remember that planet football only revolves round the premiership . If we were back in the fifties we would be classed as being in league division 3.

We know we can play football , Southampton did not appear to take this on board and a big maybe , Spurs will do the same . Physiologically i feel Spurs already think they are in the final . Observation thats all.

UTB

Why ?

Southampton probably scouted us. What threw them was when we weren't absolutely fucking shite. These past few months, it's all been a ruse to lull cup opponents into a false sense of security. :confused:

Sadly our record against them is crap, especially in cup competitions. Only beaten them once.....although we did get to the final.....

where we lost to the Arse - 1936
We also beat them 3-0 at White Hart Lane in the 1958 FA Cup 4th round

Southampton probably scouted us. What threw them was when we weren't absolutely fucking shite. These past few months, it's all been a ruse to lull cup opponents into a false sense of security. :confused:

So that's been the plan since August! :D

Seriously, I think Spurs and Soton are very similar. When on fire, totally unplayable. But both are prone to poor performances on several occasions.

Anyway, who's going to beat Chelski? :(

Tottenham Prices for WHL:

Tickets for this fixture are priced as follows:
Adults £25.00
Seniors £10.00
Junior U18 £5.00
Family Package 2 Adults and 2 Juniors – Available in all areas at £50.00

Imagine our prices as away fans are the same?

Adults £25.00
Seniors £10.00
Junior U18 £5.00

I suspect that's a fair bit cheaper than Spurs' league games.

I suspect that's a fair bit cheaper than Spurs' league games.
yep....

STAND CATEGORY A CATEGORY B CATEGORY C
West Upper £81.00 £58.00 £47.00
West Lower £71.00 £54.00 £44.00
East Upper (clear view) £71.00 £54.00 £44.00
East Upper (restricted view) £59.00 £47.00 £39.00
East Lower (clear view) £61.00 £45.00 £40.00
East Lower (restricted view) £48.00 £39.00 £35.00
South Upper £54.00 £41.00 £37.00
South Lower £48.00 £37.00 £32.00
North Upper (Adult) £54.00 £41.00 £37.00
North Upper (Sen. Cit) £31.00 £24.00 £22.00
North Upper (Jun) £28.00 £22.00 £20.00
North Lower (Adult) £48.00 £37.00 £32.00
North Lower (Sen. Cit) £28.00 £21.00 £19.00
North Lower (Jun) £25.00 £19.00 £17.00

Happy with that, it means we're home for the second leg. So hopefully contain them in the first leg... Then get em back to the lane

Don't agree.

My feeling is that we will get a mullering at White Hart lane and the second leg wil be a bit of a pointless affair.

I'd have rather played at home first, and either sneaked a win or got a draw leaving Spurs to have to get a result in front of a restless WHL crowd.

Adults £25.00
Seniors £10.00
Junior U18 £5.00

Decent pricing. United have reacted similarly:

£20 Adult
£15 Concessions

Good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom