Team for tomorrow

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

No recognised CF again, come on NC dont you know the only way to be a top team is goals and more goals ! He had this problem at Derby, no quality/recognised CF and all they did under him was mid-table or lower, mind you he was only an average fwrd himself, so he wouldn't know different

Negative !! I'm only saying what most Blades fans including you Lord Bos ! We need a CF and quick' we domanating match" ! but only come back with one goal scored by mid fielder , Atleast NC will be happy if he brings Steve Davis to BLane , didnt play him much at DCFC so shipped him to Bristol but the lad did put a few in the net there

Submarine, I don't swear normally, but you are full of Shiite. Clough played SD when he was fit, he scored his share when he played, his worst injury was a freak clash of heads and Clough never "shipped him out!"
Derby scored plenty of goals, but at times were lightweight, hence he brought Eustace in to plug the gap, similar to Doyle. He also brought Martin in who has been prolific, once he settled in.

Negative !! I'm only saying what most Blades fans including you Lord Bos ! We need a CF and quick' we domanating match" ! but only come back with one goal scored by mid fielder , Atleast NC will be happy if he brings Steve Davis to BLane , didnt play him much at DCFC so shipped him to Bristol but the lad did put a few in the net there

Send me your address pal would you please?

We'll get a Forum whip round started and when we've collected some money, we'll buy some Waterstones or W H Smith vouchers for you, which you can then use to buy yourself a dictionary and / or English for Dummies, so that we have a chance to understand what the fuck you're on about.

Send me your address pal would you please?

We'll get a Forum whip round started and when we've collected some money, we'll buy some Waterstones or W H Smith vouchers for you, which you can then use to buy yourself a dictionary and / or English for Dummies, so that we have a chance to understand what the fuck you're on about.

S6?

Oh thanks, Christmas will soon be here , nice gift, really thoughtful of you

Oh thanks, Christmas will soon be here , nice gift, really thoughtful of you

That's better fella. Nice one.

Was it a good game at Hillsborough today? Good point for your lads but you must be worried about where the next win is coming from?

If Stereo Kicks get booted off x factor, Nigel Howard Clough will sign them up and all 8 will be in the starting 11 next match , in Cloughie " we never know"

If Stereo Kicks get booted off x factor, Nigel Howard Clough will sign them up and all 8 will be in the starting 11 next match , in Cloughie " we never know"

Submarine or Forza Sampdoria my dear chap. Mr Clough you will agree , is leading us in the right direction . He is the best manager we have had at the lane since Mr Harris . You are going to tell us next that Gary Megson was a great manager and John Pearson does a spiffing job on radio sheffield .

We could have have had 6 today a Crewe . All i am bothered about is 3 points and to get out of this shit league 1 . I am new to this post game , but what i have for all blades fans on this forum is respect . Show respect and a little decorum, then the colour of blue and white , S6 , will not come into my head when reading your posts . We all can say what we want but be more constructive about the Blades , and Mr Clough , even in any disagreement or point of view.

UTB

Do me best, sorry if we don't see eye to eye , as for S6 , last place on earth I would go to .

What impenetrable nonsense. The excellent Nigel Clough is busy building a better football club for us Blades. Long may he continue.

John fucking pearson forgot all about that flacid one incher

Reminds me of stan collymore with the manufactured over the top goal celabrations
supposed to make them look passionate makes them look like they are deperately clinging on to their media job

Submarine or Forza Sampdoria my dear chap. Mr Clough you will agree , is leading us in the right direction . He is the best manager we have had at the lane since Mr Harris . You are going to tell us next that Gary Megson was a great manager and John Pearson does a spiffing job on radio sheffield .

We could have have had 6 today a Crewe . All i am bothered about is 3 points and to get out of this shit league 1 . I am new to this post game , but what i have for all blades fans on this forum is respect . Show respect and a little decorum, then the colour of blue and white , S6 , will not come into my head when reading your posts . We all can say what we want but be more constructive about the Blades , and Mr Clough , even in any disagreement or point of view.

UTB
what are talking about? ....I was at Crewe also, and why he did not play McNulty from the start I have no idea, perhaps if he we would have played him at the start we would not have had to wait nearly 70 mins. Guys please realise Clough is not even average, he is a poor manager.

Testa di Merda

what are talking about? ....I was at Crewe also, and why he did not play McNulty from the start I have no idea, perhaps if he we would have played him at the start we would not have had to wait nearly 70 mins. Guys please realise Clough is not even average, he is a poor manager.

Testa di Merda
Not a nice thing to say...

OK so what tinkering will Nigel do to the team for the Dingles game?
Drop Baxter, start Higgy, Wallace. ...?

Any injuries?

Basham suspended?

But we're talking about Clough here and his continual tinkering! ;)

Back
Top Bottom