Blades to sign Pistorious

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Been saying for ages we need some pace, reyt signing!

Just wondering about the ethics of mocking a bloke because he has no legs. Might be me being oversensitive of course.

Just wondering about the ethics of mocking a bloke because he has no legs. Might be me being over sensitive of course.

Being over sensitive and following the Blades is a recipe for disaster.

You need a thick skin and a broad sense of humour for most things these days - otherwise you will live your life in a perpetual state of outrageous indignation.

Me? I say bollox to em all.

Blade, thick and proud of it :)

According to the Mail tomorrow.

Well this will REALLY piss the hatchet woman off, she will implode !! And Charlie whatshername will have her resignation on McCabes desk before you can say "shit, I missed a photo opportunity with Attilla the Hun " !!
UTB & FTP

What about the guy in Poland who had mobility in his legs partially restored by an amazing new surgical technique. Not much use to Pistorius I appreciate but how about Higdon?

Why not sign him? Martin Samuel might have a cardiac arrest.

NC is always saying we will only sign people who are better than what we've already got. Pistorius? Cracking defence and his shooting's not too shabby.

Oscar woke up today and found that a burgular WAS actually using his toilet.

I would be very pissed off if a burglar did a tom tit and blocked up my bog.

I doubt I would shoot them though.

..think this one's got leg's...

The club will be able to sell of all the toilets at the Lane, nobody will dare go for a shit.

Back
Top Bottom