CONFIRMED Steve Davies joins on loan from Blackpool

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

“We’ve got an enquiry in for one loan player,” Clough, who has previously approached Blackpool about the possibility of signing Steven Davies, said. “But that’s very much dependent upon their club so we’re waiting for an answer on that one but we’ve already got plenty of good options there.

“It’s a possibility something could happen (before the weekend) but we’ll wait and see.”

Let's not bother playing our most "natural finisher at the club" after he's more than staked a claim for a shirt and now let's (allegedly) put a loan bid in for some slow fucking crock from Blackpool that will no doubt have a clause in the agreement that he must play every game, a bit like McCarthy.

Daren't look for any players outside Blackpool, Derby or Scotland, we might all spontaneously combust.

Apparently we'll only sign players who will improve us, really?? why the fuck are we even potentially contemplating Davies?

FFS.

(Sorry having a bad day)

Right on Cue, a snooker pun from Wiz ;)

I baulk at the idea this might turn into a Snooker pun fest. At least if we don't sign evens getting Davies might cushion the blow. Reckon he'll pocket a healthy wage?

If we fail in our bid to sign him we can chalk this one up to experience and try again.

Sorry.

I baulk at the idea this might turn into a Snooker pun fest. At least if we don't sign evens getting Davies might cushion the blow. Reckon he'll pocket a healthy wage?

If we fail in our bid to sign him we can chalk this one up to experience and try again.

Sorry.

What a load of balls Guesty. :(

Ben Davies on his way out of BL driven out as club higher up than us show interest , player did not approach the club but NC throwing a paddy by dropping him , grow up NC or play him you morron

7e1.gif

'The weathers wild this week but I'm sound ,my source is sound NC is a fruit cake and BD is away !! shame, good lad

Although his crosses/dead ball delivery has been poor this season I still think he's got a part to play in the squad and that's where the problem lies; we've got a big squad, much bigger than the 18 or so NC stated he was aiming for!

Gayest thread EVER! (nowt wrong wi that of course (consenting adult etc etc) ****PC police ;D )

Back
Top Bottom