Butlers back......

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Totally agree, I just don't see that he is better than what we already have. Let him get fit somewhere else and lets concentrate on getting our players performing better.
Atm no,he isn't any better,and that's my concern,he's quite clearly a good player when fit but he isn't fit atm and all we're doing is getting him fit for NW.All this is doing is hindering us for the long run imo.

And he's gone again.

To Donny this time.

This butler situation is a total joke. Sort it out nige

A good source (a player i met recently) told me he simply didn't fit in, trained on his own etc etc. Nige has made the correct decision to get him out on loan straight away so he does not disrupt or cause unrest within the squad. Well done NC in my opinion. Its not as though we can sell him as we aren't currently in a transfer window, those who want him to be given a chance don't even go there he has no future and will leave in Jan.

A good source (a player i met recently) told me he simply didn't fit in, trained on his own etc etc. Nige has made the correct decision to get him out on loan straight away so he does not disrupt or cause unrest within the squad. Well done NC in my opinion. Its not as though we can sell him as we aren't currently in a transfer window, those who want him to be given a chance don't even go there he has no future and will leave in Jan.

Someone on a Donny forum suggested that he wagged a couple of training sessions in pre-season after he'd been selected for games, leading to the fall out with NC. Don't know how much truth there is in that.

Calls us Sheffield.

Goodbye.
When?

I can hear him refer to us as 'Sheff U' four or five times.

Sounds like he doesn't agree with NC that he isn't worth a place and that he hasn't had a fair chance, but by saying it's the manager's opinion and decision and that's what counts and not wanting to say more I think that's showing a reasonable amount of respect.

Considering that it seems we've had a different CB pairing every game, including three players who joined the club after him (one signed primarily as a LB, one being a teenager and one being a loanee), it is strange he's never had a chance for us in the league. He must have been utterly woeful in preseason and training.

There's not many defenders of Butlers quality knocking about at this level.

Obviously Butlers got an attitude problem but great managers

There's not many defenders of Butlers quality about this level.

Obviously Butlers got an attitude problem but great managers sort them out for the good of the club.

Someone on a Donny forum suggested that he wagged a couple of training sessions in pre-season after he'd been selected for games, leading to the fall out with NC. Don't know how much truth there is in that.
Wouldn't surprise me a complete outcast by the sounds.

As he left I think he was 8th choice centre half at the club:

1. McCarthy
  2. McEveley
  3. McGahey
  4. Basham
  5. Kennedy
  6. Collins
  7. Alcock
  8. Butler...

butler is a good pro thats why he,s in demand cloughy obviously feels he doas,nt fit in with what he is trying to
build no fall out just 2 pro,s realising its not working.,respect on both sides a really adult way to act.
A few years ago warnock signed brightons captain (forgot his name) something went wrong there and warnock bombed him out another example of a manager and player finding out it was<nt working it happens they dont have to fall out its all
about being professional.

well if he does play against us, lets hope there's a 3rd party agreement in place ,so that he has to score 3 own goals - it would at least give Fatty Samuels another reason to have a pop at us.

UTB

When?

I can hear him refer to us as 'Sheff U' four or five times.

Sounds like he doesn't agree with NC that he isn't worth a place and that he hasn't had a fair chance, but by saying it's the manager's opinion and decision and that's what counts and not wanting to say more I think that's showing a reasonable amount of respect.

Considering that it seems we've had a different CB pairing every game, including three players who joined the club after him (one signed primarily as a LB, one being a teenager and one being a loanee), it is strange he's never had a chance for us in the league. He must have been utterly woeful in preseason and training.

Only listened once but sure his first reference to us was as Sheffield.

Either way not right bothered, certainly won't miss him.

I've stuck up for him on here but no more he had his chance to make at a proper club and fucked it up.

Wanker!

Back
Top Bottom