Incoming? Lee Gregory

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Lee's ex-girlfriend lives 4 doors away from my house. All her family are Blades and she used to work in the Blades club shop

We have missed out on him,straight from conference to championship,millwall signed the lad for 250k,a bit gutted as i thought he could have done a great job for us.never mind we still have porter though.:rolleyes:

That bloke who scored a hat full in the conference. Went to Millwall in the summer and only made one appearance so far. Possible loan deal? I know a lot of blades wanted us to sign him.

If we buy any more strikers we'd be able to make a full team of them before long.

Defender and a midfielder are biggest priorities.

Pure Bladey Bladeness of a transfer rumour.

(Not criticising you here btw, 58. Just sayin about the originator of the rumour.)

Edit: Ya beat me to it, Bill!

Pure Bladey Bladeness of a transfer rumour.

(Not criticising you here btw, 58. Just sayin about the originator of the rumour.)

Edit: Ya beat me to it, Bill!

Alf, is the originator then some sort of big bull shitter?

I don't have a twitter account so don't keep in touch with it like some do

Alf, is the originator then some sort of big bull shitter?

I don't have a twitter account so don't keep in touch with it like some do

Don't know, mate. Was just generally commenting on the Bladey Bladeosity of the rumour, like Billy was.

Didn't wan't it to be seen as a dig or owt, especially what with you being a fellow-Bladesmadder too!

Che's replacement being lined up perchance?

Now Millwall have fluffed their lines, anyone think there's a chance Wilder could try and entice another Blade into the fray and strengthen up top with Lee Gregory? Since they're staying in L1 perhaps a sideways step into the Lane might suit the player & the clubs?

Too much Championship interest.

There are two or three others we should be looking at though.

In my opinion if we do go in for him and millwall accept the offer then i reckon gregory would accept

No chance! He's scored 27 goals this season, no way we can afford the sort of transfer fee Millwall would be willing to accept.

True, true. £2m has been talked about for Gregory too. I can see a few decent free transfers and that's it. But in Wilder we have the best man we could wish for.
Yeah ,I'm not angry about it or owt
Think we need to find hungry motivated players and ones who want to play for the shirt

Think a few will be disappointed if they expect us to be lining up players like Gregory

We won't be signing him but I did hear a rumour Sheffield Wednesday were keen on signing him

£2m? If only we'd taken a gamble on him when we had the chance. We could be looking at a £500k asset.

£2m? If only we'd taken a gamble on him when we had the chance. We could be looking at a £500k asset.

Don't be daft..... Our Kev would have sold him to the first bidder long before now for a fraction of what other clubs would ask for. After all, you can't stand in there way ya know

Back
Top Bottom