Matters to raise - SLO meeting 18th September

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linz

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Now that I have been nominated chair of the meetings, my intention is that each group reports back from their members on work or social events that they are undertaking, as well as any questions or queries raised by their membership.

In terms of you lot, not much should change as Foxy and I did that anyway - only that action points have now been added to the previous minutes and will remain on the agenda until a satisfactory response has been received.

If you have raised a point, please keep an eye on this forum for the minutes appearing.

Please use this thread to raise any off-the-field queries, complaints or ideas to take to the next meeting on 18th September.

There aren't any signs on the stair well for gangway F in the south stand. Not a huge deal but would be nice to have it to help non regular/new fans attending

Also the new signage on the Westfield corner looks shocking. They have replaced the signage but not bothered to clean or remove the crap left by the old one and it just looks a little rubbish seeing as though the rest of the outside doesn't look too bad these days.

Women's toilets on kop had a fresh lick of paint, so did the cobwebs. Cleaning them away would be grand

• Admin
Request to feedback to the West Ham SLO our displeasure at being coined and spat on.

website is shocking. unusable.
perhaps it's just me.. i find the bloody sturm graz website easier to use and that is in fucking german
seeing as i didn't renew before the deadline so had to buy my ticket using my account and the seat i always sit in i received a new bloody card and the points have gone awol
didn't anyone consider that people might want to renew AFTER THE DEADLINE
c*nts
sorry for the language

Just bumping this...

website is shocking. unusable.
perhaps it's just me.. i find the bloody sturm graz website easier to use and that is in fucking german
seeing as i didn't renew before the deadline so had to buy my ticket using my account and the seat i always sit in i received a new bloody card and the points have gone awol
didn't anyone consider that people might want to renew AFTER THE DEADLINE
c*nts
sorry for the language

Gotta say super_pig, as critiques go, that's up there with the best of 'em.....where were you last night when the fireworks were firing?

Following the first two home league games when we could see there was a complete refurb being done in whatever exec suite sits at the top of JSS, we noticed it had been completed by Saturday's game against Rochdale with TC and others entertaining the guests. Then we looked down at our seats and could see some of the back row had been covered in a layer of dust, with a few screws lying around for good measure. Complete mess (not to mention the cobwebs that have been there for years!). I actually have a pet spider at the Lane.

Anyway, obviously it goes without saying that it should be cleaned up. The feedback is as much that it shouldn't have to be fed back; I don't know if it's a case that nobody noticed the mess, or that they just thought it didn't matter to keep the stands clean and tidy.

Thanks Linz :)

To echo Punk Blade, the seats on the Kop don't get cleaned either. My seat hasn't been too loppy, but I've seen bird shit on the seat in front of me that's been there for months, slowly getting eroded by the bloke sitting there, but no discernible attempt to clean it off. I'm aware that the days of having the youth team players sweeping the terraces are long gone, but surely it's not beyond reason to have someone go round with a bucket of soapy water and a sponge every now and then, is it?

I came across rhis http://www.footballshirtculture.com/Kit-design/ - apparently Bristol City have encouraged fans to submit kit designs - don't suppose there is much hope of us getting an input into next years here is there ?
None whatsoever. When you're a division three club and you sign a deal with a big kit manufacturer the best you get is a choice of maybe two or three template designs. It's only the big boys that get to tell the kit company what they want.

There was no hendo's available on the Kop on Saturday. worse still, the girl didn't even know what hendos was!

None whatsoever. When you're a division three club and you sign a deal with a big kit manufacturer the best you get is a choice of maybe two or three template designs. It's only the big boys that get to tell the kit company what they want.

You also get less of a say in the first year of the contract.

There was no hendo's available on the Kop on Saturday. worse still, the girl didn't even know what hendos was!

Was plenty on the South Stand on Wednesday for the U21 game :)

What`s happened to the big screen??, why no highlights?. Whats the point of the smaller scoreboard?, where were all the half time results?, they didnt even appear on the tvs under the South stand? The worst club in the country bar none for customer service in this department, you even got the half times in the 1970s!!!

What`s happened to the big screen??, why no highlights?. Whats the point of the smaller scoreboard?, where were all the half time results?, they didnt even appear on the tvs under the South stand? The worst club in the country bar none for customer service in this department, you even got the half times in the 1970s!!!

Yep, I raised this before. It got mentioned to the club and resolved. Thanks Foxy and Linz.
Now there's nothing again....

Miles too many ads on it. Why can't they put an ad on then flash the scoreboard for a couple of seconds so we can see how long is left, for those sat in the Westfield.

Miles too many ads on it. Why can't they put an ad on then flash the scoreboard for a couple of seconds so we can see how long is left, for those sat in the Westfield.

I don't know about you, but I like to be reminded of the great music and great times in Maggie May's every 5 minutes.

I don't know about you, but I like to be reminded of the great music and great times in Maggie May's every 5 minutes.

Yeah. And I like to listen to this modern classic every time I'm queuing to get out the ground. Must be the greatest achievement in popular music since Toploader were last in the charts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom