HARRY MAGUIRE

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Would you take him back?

• Yes, we'd be crazy not to

Votes: 238 88.5%
  • No, he's burnt his bridges. Onto new blood.

Votes: 31 11.5%

• Total voters

They may well have been, but United should be entirely straightforward about this. 2.5 million at least will get you the player, if not, he stays and we'll claim the compensation at the end of his contract.

And that goes the same for Harry and his agent too. I'm not usually one to say "rot in the reserves", but when a player is working so hard to manufacture his leaving the club with a contract's single year remaining being the ransom, he can do one. This is all supposition of course.

They may well have been, but United should be entirely straightforward about this. 2.5 million at least will get you the player, if not, he stays and we'll claim the compensation at the end of his contract.

And that goes the same for Harry and his agent too. I'm not usually one to say "rot in the reserves", but when a player is working so hard to manufacture his leaving the club with a contract's single year remaining being the ransom, he can do one. This is all supposition of course.

F**k £2.5 million ....... If Hull want him the minimum should be about £4 million plus sell on clauses !!! Theyre in the premiership and they have money so if they want him they should be made to pay over the odds !!!

If he goes we have to replace him with another young promising, experienced CB who can deliver the goods in this division and the Championship and that won't be cheap .....
UTB & FTP

F**k £2.5 million ....... If Hull want him the minimum should be about £4 million plus sell on clauses !!! Theyre in the premiership and they have money so if they want him they should be made to pay over the odds !!!

If he goes we have to replace him with another young promising, experienced CB who can deliver the goods in this division and the Championship and that won't be cheap .....
UTB & FTP

I agree he's worth that much, but there comes a point when you're cutting off your nose to spite your face.

With 2.5 million (assuming our approach has changed and it would all be available for reinvestment), we could buy 3 players who could really push us on.

Alternatively, we hold out for 4 million and we have an unhappy player in the team who we get a million for in compensation.

There's a balance there, but dunno where the figure is.

Nows the time to get Clough on a world tour. Fly him over Afirca and the Middle East and he can cure world hunger and the spread of Islamic fundamentalism for the price of an easy jet flight. :)

UTB

I'd rather leave him to the task of getting us out of the third division, the peasants can wait.

CB at Hull, not expected to get much first team action. Worth a punt ?
We will propably have to wait until the january window,as he is no good in the summer,unless we could loan some factor 50 then we could go out and get him now.

Im not sure he would get a game with our stellar back 4.

Maybe worth a punt on a pay as you play deal?

Disruptive influence in the dressing room, also highly susceptible to issues on sunny days.
Good for a cold wet night in Yeovil though.

I could have started a 'Grass is always Greener' thread, but it's fine here. HM didn't feature last night, and as bladesman says they're looking at Hangeland and...

Kyle Naughton is not expected to feature at Spurs and may go on loan to Cardiff and...

Matt Lowton has 'fallen out' with Paul Lambert at Villa and Middlesbrough want him on loan.

Don't Swansea want Naughton? I can't see anyway that Naughton will be playing Championship football unfortunately.

However, let us not necessarily think the deal is off for Freeman because he doesn't want to backup Alcock. You never know, we might be making progress on Brayford.

Back
Top Bottom