Gone Elsewhere Stevie May

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Rangers fan at work's comments

stevie may looks really good i have seen him a couple of times......got alot of skill on him not just an eye for goal which is different from duds like david goodwillie who went to blackburn
he is the brightest young scot up there at the mo........celtic were mad not to sign him when they could on the cheap...thought they would have learned their lesson as they done the same with steven fletcher who has since amassed about 20 million in transfers
lazy journalism by the tabloids!!!! well theres a surprise haha F$$kin baffoons

Take it there was no truth in this rumour then? Keep hearing his name mentioned with clubs higher up the ladder than us. QPR was one I heard recently.

Sounds like a great signing if true but if linked with Premiership clubs, i take it we have no chance?

Not sure. Preston seemed to be on the verge of signing him at one point, although that may have been more wishful thinking on their part. Heard rumours about QPR and other teams but no one seems to have actually put in a bid. By the looks of it he wants to stay at St. Johnstone. Would be my ideal signing but I think if Clough could get him or wanted him, we'd have heard more by now.

I like him.
He makes goal scoring look very easy.
Be interesting to see how he does against better defences but there is potential there.

Like him......buy him NC.........no panic yet from me, but we NEED a striker.

Rumour tonight that May is going to the Millers, whilst Agard is going to Brizzle City. City have a strong squad if true and for me favs to take league 1 title

Also, apparently Steve Evans and chairman Tony Stewart were at tonight's match. They won't have been there on a Fenerbahce scouting mission, so have to wonder why?

Rumour tonight that May is going to the Millers, whilst Agard is going to Brizzle City. City have a strong squad if true and for me favs to take league 1 title

Also, apparently Steve Evans and chairman Tony Stewart were at tonight's match. They won't have been there on a Fenerbahce scouting mission, so have to wonder why?

Because we play them a week on Saturday?

Evans and Stewart were there last night as i saw and near them in the platinum suite. Both myself and my mate we wondering why there were there but we came to the conclusion that they will have simply been invited along simple as that.

Evans and Stewart were there last night as i saw and near them in the platinum suite. Both myself and my mate we wondering why there were there but we came to the conclusion that they will have simply been invited along simple as that.
He will be looking at one of our players thats guarenteed,the problem for the snidy fat twat is that i don't think he got to look at the player he wanted due to our lineup last night imo.

Was there a 3 for the price of 1 offer on Pukka Pies..?

I'm not sure who,but there is no way he came just because of the invite and our lineup last night isn't going to start against Brizzle Shity,so i was putting 2 and 2 together,having said that when i normally do that i come up with 5:D

I also know that Evans and Tony Stewart were up in the boardroom early doors before the match

Rumour has it the bourbons were cleaned out after 2 minutes! :D

And the S6 lot aparently. Thread on owlstalk claiming they've bid £800k for him

But we do have to be realistic Matt, massive bid, from a massive club. I just worry about which of their chairman is going to stump up the cash and which massive fanancial black hole is it going to come from?

I loved at Stevie May when the rumour surfaced a month or so ago. He doesn't look a bad player but a good few of his goals have come from the spot I believe and looking at Higdon now, I thinwe have got the far better of the two when it comes to all round player.

I loved at Stevie May when the rumour surfaced a month or so ago. He doesn't look a bad player but a good few of his goals have come from the spot I believe and looking at Higdon now, I thinwe have got the far better of the two when it comes to all round player.

Where do you get the tinted specs from? I want some ;)

Stevie May (21) career strike rate of 1.8
Michael Higdon (30) 3.18

Where do you get the tinted specs from? I want some ;)

Stevie May (21) career strike rate of 1.8
Michael Higdon (30) 3.18

League one is all about experience and physical presence more than anything. Look at Lyle Taylor and how many he put away but he couldn't cut it down here in a physically tough league and I don't think May would either. Higdon is a big lad who won't get shoved off the ball and will win stuff in the air which are the attributes we need from a striker.

In addition to this Higdon scores with his left, right and head where has May looks limited to one foot. A good few of May's goals came from the spot as well I believe.

Don't want another Lyle Taylor so Higdon for me is the best all round player and option for now.

Back
Top Bottom