What we need up front

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Michael Higdon, ex Crewe and Motherwell, close to signing apparently.

Think he's currently at one? Scored a few for them but they went down last season.

Couple of other clubs were rumoured but 'apparently' we've nipped in.

Think he's currently at one? Scored a few for them but they went down last season.

Couple of other clubs were rumoured but 'apparently' we've nipped in.

Would be a decent signing for where we are, is this something you've been told, or read from those dodgy rumour sites?

Something I was told. Always wary about putting stuff on as never like to land people in the shite, but this ones come from someone outside bdtbl who knows his stuff to be fair. First I'd heard of it but he was confident.

Something I was told. Always wary about putting stuff on as never like to land people in the shite, but this ones come from someone outside bdtbl who knows his stuff to be fair. First I'd heard of it but he was confident.

Well I knew for certain we were looking abroad. However my initial reaction was Higdon would be out of our reach. This would be a bit of a surprise TBH

I know this divides opinion and everybody has their own views.......but do we really want / need Sharp?? , Or the likes of Winnall ( now at Barnsley )??
The answer is no. We are currently a team of skilful midgets, who have the quality but no physical strength to impose.
The person we need is a Craig Davies and I for one hope NC goes out and gets him.
Strong, big, can mix it when he has to, weighs in with a few goals, can hold the ball up and would be the perfect foil for Baxter, Scougall, murphy and Flynn.
Plus we can afford him and I think he would come.
Does anybody disagree?

Don't worry about us having a team of 'skilful midgets',its all part of Niges' plan to beat defenders to nip between their legs and score !:)

Collins?
He's the new Maguire!

Don't know Higdon....is he what we need, in terms of strength etc.?

I quite like the false striker tactics we played last season where any one of three attacking players could be up front for the first 70 (or so) minutes then bringing Porter on when the opposition defence has forgot what it's like to battle against someone.
It worked pretty well in propelling us up the table.

Looks like he has slimmed down a fair bit ...........
image-3917657.jpg

2776814299.jpg

Don't know Higdon....is he what we need, in terms of strength etc.?

As near to it as we are likely to get in League One. 6-1, strong as an ox, leads the line, gets more than a few goals, decent beard.

I'd be very happy to sign this fellow.

As near to it as we are likely to get in League One. 6-1, strong as an ox, leads the line, gets more than a few goals, decent beard.

I'd be very happy to sign this fellow.

If he's got a beard SIGN HIM

It's been spread on Twitter that Billy Sharp is allowed to leave Southampton on a free transfer. I'm sure this'll mean many fans will be licking their lips.

Ill go further than that.
£5m spunked on wages and transfer fee.
And we got what in return ??
Worst UTD signing in my lifetime (Not necessarily worst player although v v close !!!)
UTB
Orient bound

By Xmas the Orient fans will be wishing Orient Express rather than Leyton Orient FC !

UTB

Back
Top Bottom