Incoming? Sam Winnall

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Got a Scunny fan at work who raves about Winnall. Says he'll be gutted if they sell him.

Was never our number one target, the club did speak to the players agent, but nothing more than that. The striker we want, could be a blade in early Aug.

Billy Boy will probably get a game at Southampton now. They've nearly got as few players as Blackpool.. Not quite but.
Yeah but they also have serious cash monies! Think they'll be shopping late rather than looking at what they have

Heard we are linked with Winnall, anyone know anything more on this?

I would be open to this but only if another forward was going in the opposite direction. I think Winnall has potential but perhaps we already have good options in Done and McNulty. Need more of a traditional no.9 I think.

I see he scored a hat trick today and now has 14 this season - and he doesn't even take Barnsley's penalties.

He's one I wanted us to look at in the summer, I remember him looking like an accomplished all round centre forward when Barnsley played us at Bramall Lane last season.

He's a poacher like Sharp but has the attributes to play alongside him too.

No doubt unrealistic for us like every other decent player in this division, but he shouldn't be.

Back
Top Bottom