New Kit for next year?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Nike are miles better than Adidas. Adidas have used a template this season which is awful with those things on the sleeves.

Nike woul be my prefered choice although Adidas would be much better than Macron...

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

is that sun'lan's new one? not keen on that at all, too much white and the reds look different

I don't mind the stoke one but why do kit manufacturers insist on putting their logo in the middle with a big gap on the left breast? it just looks weird.

Also, whisper it but, we've got to 2 pages and no ones said "i don't care what the new kit looks like as long as it's red and white stripes blablabla kit threads are pointless blablabla macron aren't crap i washed my macron shirts three thousand times and i still use it as a guide rope to climb ben nevis blablabla"

Watching Athletico Madrid last night, must say I liked their kit (black shorts for us, natch). And no, that's not Porter wheeling away after another wonder goal.

_72384644_020700390-1.jpg

It seems the likes of Macron can't stop faffing about with the design - illegible players names on the back, material the consistency of cardboard etc.

What's he celebrating - they drew 0-0!

I think he thinks he's Jan Aage Fjortoft ...

I'm not getting too excited, let's be honest it all went down hill when we changed from Umbro, the best manufacturer we have had IMO. Avec and Macron not exactly market leaders!!!! Nor the best designed kits, some half decent efforts amongst them, but non that will go down as vintage. Speaking of which hats off to the young girl donning a circa mid 80s home shirt in St Joseph's social club near wembley last week. It had number 4 on the back and the full written Arnold laver sponsor on the front in white prior to it being reduced to just Laver ..... looked like a players shirt and hand me down from dad, best vintage shirt I saw on the day!! ....... Tony Kenworthy perhaps..? Older posters will probably correct me on who wore number 4in them days as I have a very vague early/mid 80s recollections.

It is indeed a players shirt, not sure exactly who it would have been. It was mine, and has appeared regularly over the last 20 odd years (including on the pitch about 6 times at Leicester), it no longer fits my good self so it was handed down.

It is indeed a players shirt, not sure exactly who it would have been. It was mine, and has appeared regularly over the last 20 odd years (including on the pitch about 6 times at Leicester), it no longer fits my good self so it was handed down.
Top shirt that! best one I have seen on my travels,maybe post a pic for all to see and admire! I too was at filbert street for the epic day and watched in fits of joy and laughter from the top tier of the home supporters could not get a ticket for love nor money so my step dad got us some in the home end but at 14 no ones going to slap u and to be fair more blades had the same idea!!!

Anyone noticed that smaller teams get the more generic designs with Nike and Adidas?

Not that I care too much as I haven't worn a shirt for years but I wouldn't take a Star report as official, especially with no actual quote from a confirmed source. Just saying like :)

Can wear what they like for me as long as they win!

Not that I care too much as I haven't worn a shirt for years but I wouldn't take a Star report as official, especially with no actual quote from a confirmed source. Just saying like :)

Can wear what they like for me as long as they win!

True, but there's been rumours it's Adidas for quite some time.

I think you can take the Stir's article as read Wardy imho

It's the global brand bit that got me. No harm in this of course, but haven't we been here before with McCabe's grand plans?

Putting that aside, if the shirt looks the dog's bollox, I'll probably get one (for a change).

Article also confirms Cloughs interest in Croft

Unless they've made a quick edit to the article, all it says is that there are reports in Scotland. It's not even a rumour, it's the Star reporting a rumour - hardly confirming interest!

I've just found out Adidas have a kit design site called mi adidas.

A bit of a play around has brought this.. (please accept my apologies in advance for the red socks but it would not give me an opportunity to have white)...

https://shop.miteam.adidas.co.uk/mi...rSummary.action?recipeIdent=R1398324520084_NG

Do you think we could be wearing something like this next season?

Nice Effort. for me, stripes need to be thicker and back needs to be stripes as well. No solid backs.

It's the global brand bit that got me. No harm in this of course, but haven't we been here before with McCabe's grand plans?

Could be worse, Blade58. A lot, lot worse. Just seen this article about Blackpool -
Blackpool chief Owen Oyston infamously pocketed £11m on the back of their promotion to the top flight in 2010, with more finances leaving the club before and since.

Sam Oyston, in his early twenties, runs the club’s four-star hotel which is believed to have made a £182,000 loss last year. The hotel, a separate entity to the football club, is used to feed players at lunch and host loanees.

Oyston then quipped that ‘Sam is grounded and has had his pocket money stopped’

$(KGrHqV,!lsFI3dizOY5BSRFd17-(!~~60_35.JPG
As long as the design is alright, I'm sure it will be fine. My only gripe with adidas as opposed to any other manufacturer is the need for those three stripes. They become a defining part of the shirt, and I think the only things that are defined on a shirt should be club related.

Away kit wise, I'd like a yellow version of that grey one Liverpool had a few years ago.

I like the look of either of those home shirts and whilst I', generally not into wearing footy shirts, I would definately consider buying one if they look something like those

Back
Top Bottom