[ON] Forum Football - Sunday 20th April

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Foxy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
An open invite to all.

All age-ranges and abilities are welcome (seriously! you've not seen the rest of us :D) and we need at least 10 participants to get a game on.

On the Sunday we'll be playing at Powerleague (Pitz), behind Woodbourne Road Tram Stop (S9 3HL).

So, if anyone is free and fancies a game, this is what you need to know:

Venue: Powerleague (Pitz), behind Woodbourne Road Tram Stop (S9 3HL)

Time: 10:00 Sunday
Cost: The cost of the pitch is shared equally - possibly £2 each, less if there's more of us
What you need: Trainers or astro-turf boots. No studs. Shinpads optional. A sense of humour.

Guests are welcome.

Please yay or nay for definite as soon as possible - as I need to organise the pitch.

RSVP by replying to this thread!

Non-members can express an interest by email to [email protected]

On for this Sunday, but count me out for the 4th......

SF I said I would play next time and I always keep my word so if you are short on numbers then I will play. If however you get players I will Go and watch some sunday league (less energetic).......So can I be a reserve / fall back for now??? But will play if your short defo.

SF I said I would play next time and I always keep my word so if you are short on numbers then I will play. If however you get players I will Go and watch some sunday league (less energetic).......So can I be a reserve / fall back for now??? But will play if your short defo.
Daz is very short! (sorry I could not resist!)

:D

How many is that then, around 14 ??

PS. I checked with Pitz and it IS open on Sunday, around 12:00 but the usual arrangement ;)

Looking good then :),

A couple more and it might be worth the 7-a-side pitch instead :)

How are iggle-theblade and Pedders fixed?

The 7 a side pitch is a good shout, haven't we got about 14-15? Surely a forum footy record?

Back
Top Bottom