Videos and Images from Wembley 2014

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Was going to post a quick video this morning, but I've been unexpectedly been on the road most of the day...

So here it is a little late, a quick video of early doors in the Green Man...

Not looked at everything on the camera yet, but I think I missed "I like to Scougall, Scougall" :)

Was going to post a quick video this morning, but I've been unexpectedly been on the road most of the day...

So here it is a little late, a quick video of early doors in the Green Man...

Not looked at everything on the camera yet, but I think I missed "I like to Scougall, Scougall" :)

I come flying into the mix about 3.35s in! Good day that was..

Found lurking in the FA Club doing the pre and post match analysis.

photo.JPG

The FA Club experience was OK - what's not to like about free beer and scoff? But it was full of arrogant fuckwit lower league shit footballers who were too full of themselves for words. I watched one group stop one of the hostesses, collectively tell her how attractive she was (and she was), and then ask her which of the table was most attractive to her. To her credit she said "I can't really say any of you are that attractive" and walked off.

:tumbleweed:

The Club Wembley seats have an amazing view, but I found myself wishing I was with the rest of you. Just glad I didn't pay anything or I would have been properly pissed off.

65611_10152370405587375_3320572198166055413_n.jpg

Did Mrs coops have a thing for young quinny when he was at the lane;)

We were in Block 549 row 24 Blackheath.

Some Great memories from the day, seeing us score at Wembley for the first time since 1993. Playing some fantastic football first half, thinking how we were unlucky to go in 1-1 when Scoogs made it 2-1. Dreaming of seeing us in an FA Cup Final through half time. Witnessing the best atmosphere I can remember in our visits to Wembley and as Bognorblade says the applause when the 5th went in was amazing.

We were in Block 549 row 24 Blackheath.

Some Great memories from the day, seeing us score at Wembley for the first time since 1993. Playing some fantastic football first half, thinking how we were unlucky to go in 1-1 when Scoogs made it 2-1. Dreaming of seeing us in an FA Cup Final through half time. Witnessing the best atmosphere I can remember in our visits to Wembley and as Bognorblade says the applause when the 5th went in was amazing.

Agreed fella. The atmosphere on that concourse at half time was truly amazing.

You must have been scarily close to me. Row 9 I was, can't remember what seat number!
I was in Block 133 Row 11 Seat 292

You can see me in this photo with my grey Brayford Tee on - Are you in it too blader ? The photo, not the Tee - obviously ;)

Me & The Lad at Wembley 130414.jpg

Back
Top Bottom