Advice please - shirt sizes

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

andy83

Reaction score
Hi all,

Im playing in goal at the lane in a few weeks, im quite a big lad and the club has provided xl shirts. Does anyone know if keeper top are a good xl or more skinny. Cheers

Hi all,

Im playing in goal at the lane in a few weeks, im quite a big lad and the club has provided xl shirts. Does anyone know if keeper top are a good xl or more skinny. Cheers

Why don't you see if they can find one in the attic with 'Foulkes' on the back? ;)

Bear in mind that Macron is an Italian make - their shirts tend to run up fairly small.

Hi all,

Depends how you define "big lad". I'm 6'3 and 17st (not much in the way of a belly though!) and I wear a large. Echoing Linz , the issue with most of the Macron United gear is that it's wider than it is long - if anything, my home shirt is too short.

The keeper shirt is actually bigger, both in width and length than you would expect. I actually bought a shirt size smaller than my usual size as they are huge! Either that, or I lost a load of weight between buying my home shirt and my GK shirt (n.b. i didnt lose any weight :D)

Bear in mind that Macron is an Italian make - their shirts tend to run up fairly small.

This is pish, everything by macron is based on the measurements of an average uk bin bag. I would be of firm belief that an XL will be tent like.

The fabric cutters at the macron factory believe the standard european man to resemble this:

macron man copy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom