CONFIRMED James Hanson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It certainly wasn't. It's a complete fabrication by some clown on Radio Sheffield. Lets not set the hare running again.

Don't think I heard it on Radio Sheff, but you could be right

Don't think I heard it on Radio Sheff, but you could be right

I did mate. The call before it was realistic about Montgomery. One of his apologists then claimed to have met Frank on holiday and extracted the said absurd comment. That is the only evidence of it. I have challenged fans of the ragged clown to provide proof of it ever since. No takers. I can prove, on the other hand, that a bunch of Arsenal schoolkids found him to be the easiest opponent they've ever had.

Two hours of today left and it still hasnt been confirmed!:)

When is the deadline to allow him to play against Fleetwood?
The clubs have agreed a fee so the delay must be wage negotiations.
Just think if his agent is making unreasonable demands.
Wonder if there's still a chance United might call the deal off and accuse Hanson of being greedy.
It's a great opportunity for him, you'd assume he'd jump at the chance and sign the papers.

I find it hard to take Barney seriously and used to assume he just says anything controversial because he's lonely and just wants a reaction. How can anyone say anything with certain about our new signing apart from he offers something that we currently don't have. Surely that's a postive to have that option?

Are you two talking about barney and not the player....

Job done then by Barney, who when he gets his way will rename this forum "let's talk about barney"

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/foot...-terry-in-the-james-hanson-fan-club-1-8349401

This article in the star says there was a 'logistical issue' which meant the delay in officially announcing his move.

There's a difference between official announcement by the Club and being registered to play. If everything has been sorted on that end and all that's left is an official announcement then there may still be some hope in seeing a cameo from him tonight (if anyone has any information that says otherwise then I'll be waiting by the S24SU lynching tree).

Lavery dropped for tonight, so I'd suspect Hanson will be starting... Anyone but McNulty!

Still no sign of any confirmation on Hanson & OShea so it looks like a case of go with what we have tonight, what (if any) changes would you make? I'd pull Done out and Lafferty back in (if fit) if not then young Joe Riley would get his chance for me, also take out Bash and put Jake Wright back in there to shore us up a bit and get a hold on Landell and Jack. Think everywhere else we should be strong enough to pick the 3 points up tonight! UTFB

Threads merged

As previously stated, we [CONFIRM] when either club has confirmed that the deal has been fully completed. This appears to not yet be the case as far as SUFC is concerned and we will move the thread when it is.

Until that time, we will continue to merge threads.

Last edited:
Bravo, three Cheers for the pregnant one!
His hip hooray
Hip hip hooray
Hip hip hooray

1st time I've seen SUFC release a video on the OS with our manager talking about a new signing but not confirming it, bizarre!
No it really is.
Wilder seems one or the other, he's eithrr really tight lipped about targets or (while still not usually naming them) sometimes gives away quite a lot.
It must be nailed on with the club and he's confident that the player will agree terms.

Still no sign of any confirmation on Hanson & OShea so it looks like a case of go with what we have tonight, what (if any) changes would you make? I'd pull Done out and Lafferty back in (if fit) if not then young Joe Riley would get his chance for me, also take out Bash and put Jake Wright back in there to shore us up a bit and get a hold on Landell and Jack. Think everywhere else we should be strong enough to pick the 3 points up tonight! UTFB

Shore up the defence, we are at home against Fleetwood not Chelsea(No disrespect to Fleetwood).
We just need to convert more of our chances.

That's the other problem with the showers!!

Shore up the defence, we are at home against Fleetwood not Chelsea(No disrespect to Fleetwood).
We just need to convert more of our chances.

We were only playing Gillingham and Walsall last 2 games (no disrespect to either) but we've conceded 6 in those two and have won neither, if you think we don't need to sort out our defence then your on cloud cuckoo land!

Back
Top Bottom