CONFIRMED James Hanson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It'd ruin our season

5269558397_64406aeb94_z.jpg

From what I know we've made a bid, it's been rejected, the player wants to come(can't blame me him) they've dropped him from the squad for today's match.
Let's see what happens.

You don't know that at all. Some blabbermouth wannabe may have told you something. It's a very different thing.

If they're similar, I'd rather have Hanson than Clarke as I think the latter is a bit of a miserable sod who seems on the periphery of the group.

If they're similar, I'd rather have Hanson than Clarke as I think the latter is a bit of a miserable sod who seems on the periphery of the group.

The only thing I can think of to commend it is our lack of headed goals from crosses in open play. Clarke has had a fair few headed chances but they all seem to be loopy efforts which, even when on target, the opponents can get away. Maybe that's not his game, but we need it to be.

Hanson off the bench is a decent option when we're struggling, but I can't see him starting unless we change our method.

Darren Smith ‏@swaccountants 17m17 minutes ago
James Hanson is, by a long way, highest paid player at Bradford City and on more than our current wage structure, will have to be a clever..

..deal (extend his contract length as we did Leon) or player compromises on salary due to our league position (maybe promotion bonus?)

If so, bloody hell. Why would he be on a contract like that? And would we really want to make a big commitment to him, in terms of wage or contract length?

The Dazzler assured us that the striker that was incoming this week wasn't the traditional no.9 type.
Has he ever been right?

You don't know that at all. Some blabbermouth wannabe may have told you something. It's a very different thing.

God are aren't you the righteous one , it is the rumour section your highness.

Odd one this as I'd say he's not what CW Has stated as his type of target. As it stands if CW stood there and said Chubby Brown is who wanted to lead the line then I'd be in support of him.

His goal return is not great. Hopefully he's looking at him as the horrible guy who will pre occupy defences and hold the ball up for Sharp to take advantage of. I'd be disappointed at any longer than an 18 month contract.

I see this as a 6 Month signing at most.hes got a job to do which I think he can do in League one just not sure he can do it in the. Championship.

The Dazzler assured us that the striker that was incoming this week wasn't the traditional no.9 type.
Has he ever been right?

He's maintaining that we bid for a different one on Monday. To be fair I think this Hanson thing will be in response to whatever's happened with Clarke.

What he says suggests this other player isn't Blackman or Washington though as he says it's a small transfer fee. Hope he's wrong and we get one of those two on loan.

Odd one this as I'd say he's not what CW Has stated as his type of target. As it stands if CW stood there and said Chubby Brown is who wanted to lead the line then I'd be in support of him.

His goal return is not great. Hopefully he's looking at him as the horrible guy who will pre occupy defences and hold the ball up for Sharp to take advantage of. I'd be disappointed at any longer than an 18 month contract.

I see this as a 6 Month signing at most.hes got a job to do which I think he can do in League one just not sure he can do it in the. Championship.

Hanson that is not Chubby Brown

Has he ever been right?

Dunno mate. He was a panel guest on a Spanish footie show on TV last week. Whether that makes him less or more connected remains to be seen.

He's the archetypal target man. Very tall, very strong, very aggressive. A formidable opponent in a physical struggle. He's an option that we don't have at present. He is a very powerful asset in both boxes at set pieces. The problem will arise if we start to launch it, when it's proper football that has taken us to the top of the league.

If he comes, I trust Tufty, but, needless to say he's not my cup of tea. I'd prefer him to Nick Fucking Blackman though. Dear, oh Bladey dear...

Can't understand why we'd give a promotion rival Leon Clarke. If he finds his form and starts scoring for them they could easily challenge for top two.

Don't mind signing him but think a swap deal would benefit them more than us.

He's the archetypal target man. Very tall, very strong, very aggressive. A formidable opponent in a physical struggle. He's an option that we don't have at present. He is a very powerful asset in both boxes at set pieces. The problem will arise if we start to launch it, when it's proper football that has taken us to the top of the league.

If he comes, I trust Tufty, but, needless to say he's not my cup of tea. I'd prefer him to Nick Fucking Blackman though. Dear, oh Bladey dear...

Agreed

Can't understand why we'd give a promotion rival Leon Clarke. If he finds his form and starts scoring for them they could easily challenge for top two.

Don't mind signing him but think a swap deal would benefit them more than us.

I'm not in favour of Clarke going either but not sure he'd make that much difference! They're a long way behind.

What Bradford really need is a small striker who works really hard and runs around tirelessly....

I think Clarke is (or has been) better than Hanson in general all round play, but for some reason, he's lost his mojo; his heart just doesn't seem to be in it.
Happy to trust Tufty if this comes off, although i hope it's a short term deal and nothing silly as i don't reckon it would work in the Championship (should we get there).

I think Clarke is (or has been) better than Hanson in general all round play, but for some reason, he's lost his mojo; his heart just doesn't seem to be in it.
Happy to trust Tufty if this comes off, although i hope it's a short term deal and nothing silly as i don't reckon it would work in the Championship (should we get there).

Yes. I'm no Hanson fan at all, but he does have different and undeniable qualities that could be worth crucial points. I just pray to Pele that we continue to play football if he's in the team. Have to trust Tufty. He's earned it!

I'd be quite happy with the Hanson signing.

Doesn't get beat alot in the air and he has a presence about him in both boxes, he'd be a nice option to have.

How often do we work the ball into good areas out wide with no real threat in the box. Might be quite savvy thinking about it.

Back
Top Bottom