What age without a adult

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

upton blade

Reaction score
At what age can a child go to brammall lane without an adult? Thanks in advance... utb

800px-simpsons_angry_mob.png

I don't think there is an age restriction as far as I'm aware? Although I'm not sure if a 5 years old turned up asking for tickets on their own that the club wouldn't call social services

When you can walk.

Or roll, if they can't walk for reasons other than being too young.

I don't think there is an age restriction as far as I'm aware? Although I'm not sure if a 5 years old turned up asking for tickets on their own that the club wouldn't call social services

Last season anyone of any age being seen buying tickets should have been reported to Social Services.

I was 13 when i had my first season ticket with my mates. That was 1997 though, times have changed.

Edit, think I was 15. We had the Blades sponsored shirts so 1999

I cannot recall how old I was when I started going with just my mates but March 1968 when I was 12 I went to Leeds with my mates for the FA Cup quarter final. Booked coach seats with Law Brothers. Crowd was in excess of 48,000. Not sure if that would be acceptable today.

I was aged 10 when I started going on my own in the sixties home and away and no one blinked an eye lid . Not sure if that it would be acceptable nowadays though as kids are so mollycoddled arent they !

I was aged 10 when I started going on my own in the sixties home and away and no one blinked an eye lid . Not sure if that it would be acceptable nowadays though as kids are so mollycoddled arent they !
Me too started going on my own in last year of junior school.

If I'd have grown up in Sheffield it probably would have been earlier, but with the train journey I would have been 15 I think (97/98 season). Up till then I was completely reliant on my uncle or dad to drive me there.

I'd repeatedly nagged my parents about being able to travel to a game without parental supervision since the 95/96 season – when my mum had to be a last-minute replacement for my dad to drive me to the last home game against Port Vale. When midway through the first half she loudly said "That number 5 [Vonk] has got nice legs", I vowed she would never join me for a game again.

I really don't know - maybe 17 when I could drive and borrow the car.

...but I do remember kids in my class (about 12yrs old), who used to watch the end of the games for free by sneaking in when the gates opened.

Back
Top Bottom