Who is responsible for......

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Fulwood Blade

Reaction score
.....the stickers on the wall of Boltons Toilets.

"Shagging your women and drinking your beer since 1889"

they have a picture of TC in the middle?

Come on......own up !!

UTB

Don't want to sound all right on and that.. But gIven TC's life trials with women and ale it seems a little wrong to make that association...

Why not celebrate him with a more suitable quote or replace the image with someone else?

We have too few heroes and the ones we have need greater respect.

Don't want to sound all right on and that.. But gIven TC's life trials with women and ale it seems a little wrong to make that association...

Why not celebrate him with a more suitable quote or replace the image with someone else?

We have too few heroes and the ones we have need greater respect.

Because "Hanging around Bramall Lane being a miserable bastard since 1988" doesn't look as good on a sticker.

Keep the memories by all means but when you meet him in the flesh prepare for disappointment.

He's not exactly full of the joys.....

TC is a replica of Victor Meldrew . Moaning , opinionated and grumpy know all .

Saying all that the fucker could play football , step overs and blowing kisses to the crowd . Class in a red and white shirt .

Don't mention Southend .

UTB

:D:D:D:eek:
.....the stickers on the wall of Boltons Toilets.

"Shagging your women and drinking your beer since 1889"

they have a picture of TC in the middle?

Come on......own up !!

UTB

Kevin Gage ? :D . Leaving his mark , like a dog does when pissing on a lamp post .

Keith would never do that .

UTB

Entries here for the "Bladeovision song contest"

Oh, I forgot 'don't take me home'. So that makes two songs in total.

And that completes the ultimate Bladey playlist of 2016.

Keep the memories by all means but when you meet him in the flesh prepare for disappointment.

Because "Hanging around Bramall Lane being a miserable bastard since 1988" doesn't look as good on a sticker.

TC is a replica of Victor Meldrew . Moaning , opinionated and grumpy know all .

UTB

Ah! In which case perhaps he should start shagging and drinking once more. It must be a campaign to inject some happiness into our golden icon!

Good idea chav Blades, good idea and keeps em away from the sauce bottles and air con units!

Ah! In which case perhaps he should start shagging and drinking once more. It must be a campaign to inject some happiness into our golden icon!

Good idea chav Blades, good idea and keeps em away from the sauce bottles and air con units!

Don't have a go at the air con removal. This was the Blades Environmental Ultras, their calling card is "fighting climate change by removing Compressed gas and Air Conditioning systems at Stadia (when the temperature is below 19oC) since 2015"

I've met Currie on two occasions, once after we'd been on opposite sides in a charity game and the other time outside the ticket office.

On each occasion he was friendly, good-humoured and happy to chat.

Geoff Salmons, on the other hand, was miserable and charmless when I tried to engage him in conversation at Royal Ascot a few years back.

Ted Hemsley is the other ex-player I've bumped into a few times at the races and he's a very nice guy, approachable and affable.

It was me. Sorry it was wonky, I was shagging at the time while bladdered.

your supposed to be shagging their women, where did you find one of those in the away end Gents?

Back
Top Bottom