Wolves sack manager

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It's still unlikely Wolves will recall EEL.

They have promotion aspirations, and he's not at the level to be starting for a side like that.

If they see something in him then they won't recall him just to provide cover, as that would hinder his development. They're only likely to recall him if they intend to use him in the first team, and as I said, that's unlikely.

Wolves are loaded now. Assuming they appoint a new manager in November, he won't have had enough time to lose their confidence, will probably want to make signings of his own and will subsequently be backed in the transfer window. That makes it even more unlikely EEL will be recalled.

Finally, if the player had any say in it, I'm sure he'd want to stay here.

If for whatever reason we do lose him though, Wilder will already have a number of alternatives in mind. It wouldn't fuck our season up.

Would it be ok if I suggested that EEL is good, but not quite the amazing player that many are making him out to be? He's not a patch on Harry Maguire for example and I thought he was distinctly average v Bradford last Saturday. I think the guy Hanson had the better of him for most of that game.

I'm not knocking the guy - I think he's really given us something we haven't had since we sold Maguire - he's big, strong, physical and I'd love us to sign him, but let's not get too carried away.

Midlander and apaz a Wolves supporter - according to the pasty faced, pie munching, spotty individuals they interviewed on Midlands Today - last night
He's from Dudley.

I heard he told Moyes before he took the Sunderland job that there was little money to spend as it had already been spent in the previous JTW. I suspect he knows he'd have a hard time sorting Sunderland out and isn't keen to go back.

Back
Top Bottom