SCOREBOARD MATCH CLOCK

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Leonardo Green

Reaction score
Why not go up instead of down and let it keep running so we can see how much added time has been played???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Why not go up instead of down and let it keep running so we can see how much added time has been played???????????????????????????????????????????????????

But then you'll get a riot when the opposition scores 3:40 into stoppage time after the fourth official holds up a 3, seeing how most people don't understand the meaning of the word minimum

I would also rather they stop using the big screen for adverts, some of which are so bright and distraction they would startle Stevie Wonder.

That's a point. Why don't we have scores flashing up anymore?

To be honest I bugger off around the back at half time and so don't know if they do or don't anymore then. They certainly don't during the match anymore which is a shame.

Used to love hearing a bit of a cheer at the back of the kop followed by "Sheffield Wednesday's fucked it up again". Then a minute later **latest scores** flashes on the scoreboard to a "ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeees" when Wednesday losing was confirmed followed by a louder rendition of SWFIUA.

Ah, the little things.

It's fine. There's a little lad infront of me who sets his stop watch of when the 4th official holds the board up. Highlight of his game bless him
you'll be knackered when he's not their because he's ill or at a mates birthday party!

Gary Sinclair once told me that it's a stupid league regulation that the clock must be done that way. This was a few years ago mind. Don't know if it's still the case.

Gary Sinclair once told me that it's a stupid league regulation that the clock must be done that way. This was a few years ago mind. Don't know if it's still the case.

I don't think it can be because the Fleetwood scoreboard went up to 90 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom