Team V Leicester B

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Would keep a first choice back five to allow Moore and what's a largely new unit a half to work together before subbing in Ramsdale, change as much else as possible - give Chapman, Wallace, Whiteman, DCL etc minutes. Maybe sneak Semple or someone similar onto the bench to get a run out subject to U23 commitments

Moore ......... Freeman Wilson Wright O'Connell................................. Whiteman Fleck ................. Reed Brookes Chapman ...... DCL

Subs : Long, K Wallace, J Wallace, McNulty, Semple

Keeps his back 5, hence not breaking any rules, Fleck needs a game after injury, Brookes after a good Preseason, The others to show what they can do.
Ramsdale away with England, hence Long. Wallaces just because. Semple for the experience, McNulty because i could not think of anyone else.

I hope our first choice defence doesnt get a spanking against young kids. Not good for the confidence.

Will be disappointed if we don,t load the bench with our 17 year olds coming through. This is the only chance to give any a first team experience as its clear they will not get an opportunity this season.

Subs i would like are Semple CB, Cummings CB, Gordon CM, Hallam CF, Perryman GK. All regulars at U23.

IF the manager made a video plea for all the Blades to show his team support,
would ye still no go?

Closer. Depends who'd be footing the bill.

chris-wil-420x297.jpg

"Whatever ye like. On the house Barney lad"

Tomorrow night at 8pm Location, Location, Location comes from the Peak District.

I find the programme as riveting as watching paint dry, however I would rather watch it over and over again on repeat for 2 weeks than attend this shitty reserve game!

People aren't bragging about not going.

They're bothered about being used as training exercises for Premier League reserves and being shat on.
Why shat on ? Personal choice to pay a tenner or not ,I choose to because I want to ,nobody is being 'shat on' just don't get the point in telling everyone youre not going and would rather eat your own shit or the like as though its a big thing.

Why shat on ? Personal choice to pay a tenner or not ,I choose to because I want to ,nobody is being 'shat on' just don't get the point in telling everyone youre not going and would rather eat your own shit or the like as though its a big thing.

Have you been underground since this shocking tournament was 'revamped' causing large protests across the football league?

If you've genuinely no idea why people are annoyed about this then there's really no point discussing any further.

It's not a bigger Blade competition.

Don't see the difference as a fan between this and the JPT which was also worthless ,big fuss over nothing by people who just love a moan. Why do have to turn it into a bigger blade like the other one who never goes anyway ? Its like 'Im a better real football fan because Im not going ' it seems to me.

Don't see the difference as a fan between this and the JPT which was also worthless ,big fuss over nothing by people who just love a moan. Why do have to turn it into a bigger blade like the other one who never goes anyway ? Its like 'Im a better real football fan because Im not going ' it seems to me.

You've managed to dismiss a very large amount of people from a wide range of different football clubs across the entire as 'people who just love a moan'.

As I said before, if you can't see the difference, there's really no point discussing.

You've managed to dismiss a very large amount of people from a wide range of different football clubs across the entire as 'people who just love a moan'.

As I said before, if you can't see the difference, there's really no point discussing.
You seem annoyed people dare go to the match.

Your attitude of NO POINT DISCUSSING IT makes you sound very patronizing, as though their opinions about going to the match are beneath yours.

If SUFC were in the championship and not in this competition would we would hear anything from you and your opinions on this competition.

I think not............ you will tell me otherwise.

You seem annoyed people dare go to the match.

Your attitude of NO POINT DISCUSSING IT makes you sound very patronizing, as though their opinions about going to the match are beneath yours.

If SUFC were in the championship and not in this competition would we would hear anything from you and your opinions on this competition.

I think not............ you will tell me otherwise.

Then you have a poor grasp of reading another person's posts.

I think there's no point discussing it if someone: A: Doesnt see the different between this competition and the last one or B: Thinks those who do are simply moaners.

I'm bothered about it because it has an impact on MY club in the division WE'RE IN. I've no idea why that is a difficult concept to grasp.

People aren't bragging about not going.

They're bothered about being used as training exercises for Premier League reserves and being shat on.
On the point of a training excercise.

Listening to Knill on Saturday that is exactly what we are using the game for. An exercise to give the back 5 more game time together. A chance for fringe players to show their worth. Its as much an exercise for us as them

On the point of a training excercise.

Listening to Knill on Saturday that is exactly what we are using the game for. An exercise to give the back 5 more game time together. A chance for fringe players to show their worth. Its as much an exercise for us as them

Except we get fined if we deviate from the last squad too much.

It's all about a long term plan to introduce B teams into the league system, but hey, I'm just moaning.

So now we are playing another clubs. B. Team What a bloody insult
No way Pedro they can fuck right off

Then you have a poor grasp of reading another person's posts.

I think there's no point discussing it if someone: A: Doesnt see the different between this competition and the last one or B: Thinks those who do are simply moaners.

I'm bothered about it because it has an impact on MY club in the division WE'RE IN. I've no idea why that is a difficult concept to grasp.
You have done it again.

You dont want to discuss it because a) you think anybody going to the match is a bit of a mug because in your opinion they don't understand how this competition may or may not effect L1 and L2 further down the road.

So now we are playing another clubs. B. Team What a bloody insult
No way Pedro they can fuck right off
But it seems like the moaners want to play our B team but we will risk a fine. Wasn't it the same in the JPT ?

Back
Top Bottom