Anyone would think only Wednesday fans read The Star.....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You should see the server they use........

Pigeon-Pen1_zpsa3f92a7d.jpg

I blame that on the bloke who lived there and owned Plusnet .

UTB.

Yet another...yawn...pathetic heads up that this 'newspaper?' is a shitty wendsady rag.

Cmon...it's an utter shithole.

Ignoring the fact it's the same quality as most of the click bait attempts they publish these days, I cannot believe that they've published numbers like those...

A publication covering the entire area, and the winner of the vote has 600 votes, with the second place having 100?!

You'd think they'd be embarrassed enough just to publish the percentages.

I don't know why anyone is surprised
A newspaper that will soon bankrupt itself due to alienating half of it's readership, and would prefer to bankrupt itself rather than change this bias.

It pampers to the pathetic nature of the average pig, it knows only to well how to appeal to their insecurity issues and therefore thinks it will keep the half of the readers it still has for a bit longer.

Wont be long before it's pathetic bias catches up with it and then Sheffield will have no newspaper of it's own spreading bolox about SWFC, and bigging Sheffield up as the most desirable place on earth to live with it's comments like "2nd wealthiest ward in the Country" bullshit and that old chestnut "The countryside is marvellous"

The countryside they are talking about is as close to Manchester as it is to Sheffield but Manchester thrives as a major European City not just major British City and doesn't see the need to adopt the Peak District and Longdendale as it's major tourist attractions

Only Sheffield could big up the countryside that isn't even in Sheffield because there's fuck all in Sheffield to big up. And soon there wont even be a newspaper and radio station of it's own either

I read the stir online , first the news , then Blades related , everything else I ignore ,
for us not living in the steel city , it keeps us informed .
But fuck me your corpo is leaving our city miles behind in so many ways .

We can easy match Nottingham and Leeds, Manchester has the edge.
Naa... sorry, I'm originally from Swinton, in the 80,s we used to visit Sheffield all the time for the nightlife and the shopping, but the shopping is now dead! Thanks to Meadowhall and the councils stupid parking prices, I hate to say it but Leeds as moved on - Leeds parking is more expensive (so use the train) their's masses of shops (all day shopping) eating, restaraunts etc. my son goes to Leeds almost every weekend (loads of live venues, bars and three great theatre) and likewise to Manchester - Sounds like an advert for Leeds but it's not, it's just that Sheffield seems to have stood still?

Sheffied lost its soul when the steel went but like Birmingham it has a thriving student population and its growing fast.
The New Era development is huge when it's finished it will be buoyant round there.
The Moor/ Cole Bros development is happening.
So all ex Sheffielders stop slagging us off and to all our country cousins get that chip off your shoulder

Sheffied lost its soul when the steel went but like Birmingham it has a thriving student population and its growing fast.
The New Era development is huge when it's finished it will be buoyant round there.

Seems even its few remaining readers have sussed out this tacky rag:

big oz 6:17 PM on 29/04/2016 keep this up star and you will be as popular in sheffield as the sun is in liverpool

sporty 10:22 AM on 29/04/2016 'You can put lipstick on a Pig but it will still be a Pig'.A Stinker is a Stinker!!!!

Gem539 1:12 PM on 29/04/2016 They ant been in every household ave they, that as annoyed me that, what aload of rubbish what as been written, that is what I call Writing something for the sake of it!!!!!!!!!!

Its a piece of shit that paper, which was once a great read, when you bought the night star you got the early days news in it.
Oh by the way, they dont posess red ink ;)

Yes and I imagine the surrounding areas will increase in value. Imagine if you could get your hands on some development land in the area and do a joint venture with a Chinese developer.

Back
Top Bottom