Anyone would think only Wednesday fans read The Star.....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Coming from Ecko i can why you see it that way.
Theres plenty going off around the town center building wise, still sound for a night out and plenty going off.
Could never slag off my home town every city has its skeletons
Skeletons? It's like a frigging cemetery. It was a dump when I was a kid in the mid 80's and it's got worse since.

Chain restaurants aren't much cop pal... We ended up in Marco Pierre Whites in Notts. Was amazed.

Was impressed with the Paul Smith and Ted Baker shops in Notts. Sheff city centre is fooking light years off having them kind of shops.
Paul Smith and Ted Baker they aint far of fucking Primart.
If you want to pay top dollar for snap go to The Old Vicarage in my manor they'll take your money

Sorry but that makes no sense at all...
I think you get the clothes bit commercial and not very stylish.
The Old Vicarage is michelin star restaurant in Ridgeway village.
Summary; Sheffield can match Nottingham for most things

Cutting edge journalism once again
Wouldn't wrap me chips in it

600 votes out of 550000 people(or whatever it is)
But now it's gospel...wanker rag....
Just what I was thinking. Over 593,000 at the last count so 0.1% of the cities population voted for the unclean with a total turnout of less than 0.13%. It's flabbergasting the Star even had the audacity to publish the results and turnout. They merely embarrassed themselves with such pathetic numbers

I think you get the clothes bit commercial and not very stylish.
The Old Vicarage is michelin star restaurant in Ridgeway village.
Summary; Sheffield can match Nottingham for most things

Sat Bains place knocks the OV into a cocked hat and he doesn't pester your life out to buy a fucking cook book.

image.jpeg You can stick your posh food up your arses..give me fast food any day...

Wonder how many sub editors and employees of the star were hammering In multiple votes to get thier disired outcome...

Sadly this incredibly significant event appears to missed me out completely... Even more sadly the leppings lane stand is still up embarrassing the whole of sheffield season in and season out..

600 votes out of 550000 people(or whatever it is)
But now it's gospel...wanker rag....

Population of Sheffield city - 560,000
Population of Sheffield urban area / conurbation (inc. Rotherham) - 700,000
Metro area / city region (inc. Barnsley, Donnie etc) -1,570,000

Can't comment on Nottingham but Leeds in many ways is light years ahead of Sheffield with the exception of 3 things: the people, Supertram and that football team of theirs.
In what respect, what have they got what we havent?

Chain restaurants aren't much cop pal... We ended up in Marco Pierre Whites in Notts. Was amazed.

Was impressed with the Paul Smith and Ted Baker shops in Notts. Sheff city centre is fooking light years off having them kind of shops.
There's a marco Pierre whites in Sheff
Was west bar cop shop now a Hilton I believe
It's shite tho

Compared to the likes of Nottingham, Leeds and Manchester (all within 1hr), sadly Sheffield is a poor relation. Eccy Rd is up and coming but the rest of the city centre needs serious attention when it comes to restaurants and shopping.

Agree with that although if it wasn't for Harvey Nichols I think Leeds would go down the pan . It's like what they have said about Sheffield city centre . Cole Brothers / John Lewis shuts and the city centre would be a ghost town.

To me the leading light of how a city can be pulled round is Liverpool.

The shining light in the city centre is still the lane . We get a side to match it and all will be buzzing .

UTB.

Back
Top Bottom