Match Thread Grimsby Town v. Sheffield United - Pre-season Friendly

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

My brother in law, her dad, was more angry about it than her, she has shrugged it off now and said she's heard worse at school, I don't know what that says about today's society.
Why would you take your daughter or niece to that game?
There was always going to be a row today.

It's not like he's an 18-19 year old anymore, if he's not ready now when is he going to be?

Think we have all given Long the benefit of doubt due to playing behind a poor back four , especially the 2no CB .

Bit worrying , and really don't have time to drop points before we act . Can see Wilder making a decision before the season starts . Always said a good goalkeeper is as good as 12 points .

Nowt against Long , but again is he a promotion winning side goalkeeper .

UTB

Am I being paranoid or are the dickheads slowly but surely becoming a more and more serious issue again in our away support?
They are mate. Any Saturday that's within an hour or so travelling time sees the young idiot element rear its ugly head. They aren't really that interested in watching the blades, just acting pissed and hard and showing no respect for anyone and that includes fellow blades. Have heard tonight of a huge brawl after the game with plenty of blood spilt. Apparently the neanderthal Grimsby gobshite who was subject to "tracksuit from Matalan" has taken a right pasting. They must all be proud of themselves tonight

Have to say I enjoyed the game with lots of positives. It was really nice of the local constabulary to funnel Blades fans into an ambush after the game on the way back to the station. Bunch of amateurs !!

I didn't go to a single away game last season but my Brother in law still goes to loads and he has been saying for the last two seasons that there has developed a hardcore of about 50-100 absolutely twats who attend every away game with the sole intention of creating agro.
Anywhere within easy reach on a Saturday and they are there acting pissed and generally behaving like moronic individuals (Barnsley, Rochdale, Donny, Chesterfield etc) yet get a night match I.e Bury in the rain straight after Rochdale and you'll not see a single one of them. Hardcore supporters? No just complete utter juvenile pricks

Anywhere within easy reach on a Saturday and they are there acting pissed and generally behaving like moronic individuals (Barnsley, Rochdale, Donny, Chesterfield etc) yet get a night match I.e Bury in the rain straight after Rochdale and you'll not see a single one of them. Hardcore supporters? No just complete utter juvenile pricks
See if they turn out at Millwall.

I live in Dublin , but could have told you there was going to be hassle today , I've said it already ,
A few years ago , they came mob handed to Sheffield showing off ,
To some this was the right thing to do ( years ago ) when I had fewer cells upstairs I would have been
ready to show these fuckers what was what for " invading " :( our city , and showing us up , oh dear :(
It's not rocket science , some people , The old bill , should have had this one marked as a less than friendly .

Why would you take your daughter or niece to that game?
There was always going to be a row today.

Well you see We had this naïve idea that a summers day at the seaside followed by attending a sporting event which all the family regularly enjoy would be a good day out, I negleted to read the small print on the advertising that said "this game is only to be attended by utter twats who want to terrify local residents and teenage girls"

What a ridiculous thing to say "why would you take your daughter or niece to that game" that's the sort of attitude that lets the yobs win.

They are mate. Any Saturday that's within an hour or so travelling time sees the young idiot element rear its ugly head. They aren't really that interested in watching the blades, just acting pissed and hard and showing no respect for anyone and that includes fellow blades. Have heard tonight of a huge brawl after the game with plenty of blood spilt. Apparently the neanderthal Grimsby gobshite who was subject to "tracksuit from Matalan" has taken a right pasting. They must all be proud of themselves tonight

Don't condone any of it in the slightest, but if that daft twat in the yellow went anywhere near the station then he deserved all he got. Should have slipped off home quietly and took his bleeding daft coat off.

I live in Dublin , but could have told you there was going to be hassle today , I've said it already ,
A few years ago , they came mob handed to Sheffield showing off ,
To some this was the right thing to do ( years ago ) when I had fewer cells upstairs I would have been
ready to show these fuckers what was what for " invading " :( our city , and showing us up , oh dear :(
It's not rocket science , some people , The old bill , should have had this one marked as a less than friendly .
They only. went in the student bars Dublin.

Don't condone any of it in the slightest, but if that daft twat in the yellow went anywhere near the station then he deserved all he got. Should have slipped off home quietly and took his bleeding daft coat off.
He was just as bad as our lot at the game...... But a damn sight easier to spot! I just hope for his sake that his jacket was a present and he didn't actually pay for it!

Well you see We had this naïve idea that a summers day at the seaside followed by attending a sporting event which all the family regularly enjoy would be a good day out, I negleted to read the small print on the advertising that said "this game is only to be attended by utter twats who want to terrify local residents and teenage girls"

What a ridiculous thing to say "why would you take your daughter or niece to that game" that's the sort of attitude that lets the yobs win.
Oh we,ll have a day out at the seaside what fucking planet are you on FFS

They only. went in the student bars Dublin.
It's sad that in this day and age this shit still happens , and people in England complained at what happened in France a few weeks ago , why are we being picked on ,
I was slated in work for my English friends ? In France :(
This is the reason why cause this shit still happens
Fuckoff with the excuses , there is non .

Well said mate, I took my daughter to the game but thankfully, didn't see any trouble. Although a mob of lads came to our corner of the stand , but they soon left when one of them heard they had opened the bar! So they all left like sheep. It's a worry to think that the mob rule mentality is rising again at Sheffield utd, and other football teams il bet.

The kid in the yellow coat got clipped and legged it.

It's sad that in this day and age this shit still happens , and people in England complained at what happened in France a few weeks ago , why are we being picked on ,
I was slated in work for my English friends ? In France :(
This is the reason why cause this shit still happens
Fuckoff with the excuses , there is non .
Hey anywhere there is alcohol there's a chance of bollocks.
Just last week in our local and it's a decent area it kicked off couldn't believe it
The voice of Nigel Farges' Britain.
When there's beer involves owt can happen that's how it is.

Well said mate, I took my daughter to the game but thankfully, didn't see any trouble. Although a mob of lads came to our corner of the stand , but they soon left when one of them heard they had opened the bar! So they all left like sheep. It's a worry to think that the mob rule mentality is rising again at Sheffield utd, and other football teams il bet.

Little Lord Bobby is 5 on Monday and for a early birthday present got the new home shirt .

He had a choice today of Abraham Heights , Darley Dale steam train or. Blades.

Last choice . If we cannot take our kids or grand kids , no wonder the average age of a supporter is around 40.

Mob rule . No chance . Stone Island , Moncler , Gucci . Do there mothers know we're they are . Toss bags . Let's see how hard they are when Millwall turn up on the doorstep .

Just a sign of the times as life goes round in circles . The biggest worry and concern , they have no respect for families or fellow Blades . That is a problem

Just last week in our local and it's a decent area it kicked off couldn't believe it

What's your advice then to Zablade?
Not take any female members of his family anywhere that serves beer?

So you're saying don't take children anywhere they serve alcohol? Some cinemas? Restaurants? Weddings? This is completely the fault of the dickheads and not family members trying to enjoy a day out with their kids.

Little Lord Bobby is 5 on Monday and for a early birthday present got the new home shirt .

Last choice . If we cannot take our kids or grand kids , no wonder the average age of a supporter is around 40.

Mob rule . No chance . Stone Island , Moncler , Gucci . Do there mothers know we're they are . Toss bags . Let's see how hard they are when Millwall turn up on the doorstep .

Just a sign of the times as life goes round in circles . The biggest worry and concern , they have no respect for families or fellow Blades . That is a problem
Bring back the Eds pen

The only problem BOS is , they will probably turn up in bigger numbers , wasn't there bollox the last time the cockneys tried it on , and our fans , weren't found wanting , so I heard . Doesn't make it right though .

Well that's bollocks I am afraid, I've been at Tramlines all day and I've seen much ale flowing and people aged 15 - 70 and not one iota of trouble. I am now watching the Darts and the beer seems to be going down well there as well and hey guess what?

Football has the problem.

What's your advice then to Zablade?
Not take any female members of his family anywhere that serves beer?
No my advice to him would not to take them to venues where there are 18- 40 year olds out for the day and hell bent on bollocks

Well that's bollocks I am afraid, I've been at Tramlines all day and I've seen much ale flowing and people aged 15 - 70 and not one iota of trouble. I am now watching the Darts and the beer seems to be going down well there as well and hey guess what?

Football has the problem.
Precisely

Back
Top Bottom