Gone Elsewhere Matthew Kilgallon (Would he come back?)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All 5 foot 11 of him?

I get the sentiment though. I just like to get pedantic when Morgan is referred to as a big centre half when in fact he was just aggressive, brave, strong and had a good leap on him.
Obviously I meant Wes Morgan. ;)

latest

wouldn't mind it hopefully can bring the expierence that Collins & mceveley did, but also bring the talent that them 2 lacked. hopefully can be the morgs leadership that we have missed since he retired

All 5 foot 11 of him?

I get the sentiment though. I just like to get pedantic when Morgan is referred to as a big centre half when in fact he was just aggressive, brave, strong and had a good leap on him.

I think Morgan's official height of 6'1 was right, maybe a centimetre less.

I think Morgan's official height of 6'1 was right, maybe a centimetre less.

Could have sworn I'd read he was 5"11 give or take a quarter of an inch. Could be wrong though I suppose. Pretty sure he's shorter than the likes of Michael Tonge, Kevin McDonald, Connor Sammon etc. though you wouldn't think it.

Could have sworn I'd read he was 5"11 give or take a quarter of an inch. Could be wrong though I suppose. Pretty sure he's shorter than the likes of Michael Tonge, Kevin McDonald, Connor Sammon etc. though you wouldn't think it.
Morgs wasn't the biggest of centre half's ,but had the heart to make up for what he lacked in height and technical ability. I think his name sake Wes
at Leicester is similar but has a bulkier frame,both players not to be crossed !if you get my drift.

I wouldn't stress over whether or not he'd be a good signing (he's an infinite amount better than our current 0 centre halves) because he will be signing for Charlton

STRAPPY says Charlton have offered him an extra 2k per week.

We know where he's going then.

Former blade, quality defender when he played for us and hes a free agent now after being released by Blackburn. Would Wilder consider him?, Would he want to come back?, Is he too good for league 1?

This guy is not a quality defender , and part of the cause and effect where we are today . We want hungry players with a point to prove not someone who just will pick up a decent wage .

Wilder is a fan , but thank fuck he doesn't think like a fan or we would find ourselves in deeper shit , than we already are .

Ex blades players - no thanks . Clean sweep with new broom . Need players who look starry eyed at the facilities and feel lucky to be at the lane and give there all for the cause . Already got senior players , don't need any others.

UTB

This guy is not a quality defender , and part of the cause and effect where we are today . We want hungry players with a point to prove not someone who just will pick up a decent wage .

Wilder is a fan , but thank fuck he doesn't think like a fan or we would find ourselves in deeper shit , than we already are .

Ex blades players - no thanks . Clean sweep with new broom . Need players who look starry eyed at the facilities and feel lucky to be at the lane and give there all for the cause . Already got senior players , don't need any others.

UTB
How was Kilgallon a cause of where we are today?

He was signed whilst we were in the Premier League, the signing was somewhat of a coup - young, up and coming defender, signed for a sensible fee off a then lower league club.

He was excellent for us for the large part. The only issues were when Blackwell was in charge, but he certainly wasn't the only one who suffered under that regime.

He could well sign for Charlton, but that's bollocks from Strappy.

All he's done is remember Wilder saying players are asking for an extra £2K a week because it's Utd, and crowbarred it into this rumour.

Either that or his 'source' has returned from his 42 day holiday :confused:

All he's done is remember Wilder saying players are asking for an extra £2K a week because it's Utd, and crowbarred it into this rumour.

To be fair his tweet was casual and didn't indicate it was 'ITK'.

I think most of us would expect that Charlton will be offering more.

Maybe it's Killa's agent stirring up the pot with only Charlton interested...none of these rumours seem to originate from Sheffield/Yorkshire media...

Maybe it's Killa's agent stirring up the pot with only Charlton interested...none of these rumours seem to originate from Sheffield/Yorkshire media...

That's because "The Star" is always about 3 weeks behind on news

This would fit in with the new mantra of the club when it comes to explaining why we don't make signings. Are we now paying £2k below market rate though?!

Has he begged any hack reporters for information?

Askimmagic. Askimabartemall.

This would fit in with the new mantra of the club when it comes to explaining why we don't make signings. Are we now paying £2k below market rate though?!

That's one of my worries. We could well have lowered our wage ceiling just as the going rate increases by a similar amount.

Would be swallowed up in no time that with London house prices and stuff. Hid family are all in North Yorkshire as well so makes it easier to get home.

Running thru' walls players.
Hungry players.

I want intelligent players, who know when to pass, where to move, how to create openings, can defend when the ball is in the air or on the ground, who can distribute to a player wearing the same shirt..... players who can read the game, who want the ball and who feel comfortable with it...

This football is a very simple game.

Running thru' walls players.
Hungry players.

I want intelligent players, who know when to pass, where to move, how to create openings, can defend when the ball is in the air or on the ground, who can distribute to a player wearing the same shirt..... players who can read the game, who want the ball and who feel comfortable with it...

This football is a very simple game.

So says Woy on his way to France a couple of weeks ago.

Would be swallowed up in no time that with London house prices and stuff. Hid family are all in North Yorkshire as well so makes it easier to get home.

That was my thought as well, assuming it is true that us and Charlton are in for me, why at the age of 32 would he want to go through the hassle of moving house etc for £2k a week extra on a 2 year max contract.

We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom